Will the new Pine Tree stadium by ready by fall ?

eagles66

How is the construction going at the new Pine Tree football stadium ? I talked to a few PT fans at the Lobo baseball classic and they said it was going very slow.

Anyone know for sure if PT will be able to play their 2013 home football games at the new stadium ?

Got some laziness going on that side of Longview. PT has been at this since 2010?

Drove by the new Baylor Stadium site not too long ago in Waco..they've accomplished more on that stadium than PT has..despite starting 3 weeks ago.

Longview just passed a $3 mil bond for even more renovations at Lobo..bet that's finished before PT gets done.

I have not been on that side of town lately, but unless they have worked at warp speed, I don't see it being done in a month or two. Maybe I ned to drive over there and see.

I pass this location no less than three times a week, sometimes more, and it is coming along at a snail's pace for sure. Maybe they are going slow because they DON'T want to play football there in the fall? I heard some people complaining the other day about the traffic being bad over there when they have home games and all I could do was SMH!! The current stadium is in a neighborhood and it doesn't cause a traffic problem. They need to get finished with it AND find a football team before they start worrying about traffic, IMO!

I pass this location no less than three times a week, sometimes more, and it is coming along at a snail's pace for sure. Maybe they are going slow because they DON'T want to play football there in the fall? I heard some people complaining the other day about the traffic being bad over there when they have home games and all I could do was SMH!! The current stadium is in a neighborhood and it doesn't cause a traffic problem. They need to get finished with it AND find a football team before they start worrying about traffic, IMO!

Haha! That is pure funny right there.

Can someone post a picture?

any current pics?

I will try to remember to go to Whataburger for lunch today and swing through there and take a pic. (because a pic from my phone is going show alot............NOT....LOL!) I will see what I can do.