Texas Tech wants A&M back on the schedule...

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/2013/03/texas-tech-ad-would-like-to-see-rivalry-renewed-with-texas-am.html/

DeLoss is NOT going to like this hahaha!

Don't we already get enough bad press for playing lower-tier schools? Kidding! ;) I'd like to see the game return. They handled the leaving process well, basically saying, "They have to do what they have to do"... No lawsuits, no whining. Plus, the hate with that game was awesome!

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/2013/03/texas-tech-ad-would-like-to-see-rivalry-renewed-with-texas-am.html/

DeLoss is NOT going to like this hahaha!

Don't we already get enough bad press for playing lower-tier schools? Kidding! ;) I'd like to see the game return. They handled the leaving process well, basically saying, "They have to do what they have to do"... No lawsuits, no whining. Plus, the hate with that game was awesome!

I can't possibly think of any connection that would lead to this?

I'd like to see it return. Even before Tech entered the Southwest Conference in 1956, there was somewhat of a rivalry. I'd rather see A&M play Texas and Baylor, but since both of them are mad that A&M left, why not play Tech ?

I root for both teams, as a I have family that graduated from both. Love the Ag's traditions and the Raiders offense. The games these guys plays against each other were always hard even when one was having a bum year and the other a really good one. Would like to see this home and home. Both fan bases hate each other to the core.

Deloss Dodds has said Texas and A&M will play again, but on Texas' terms. Now that comment will "butt hurt" the Aggie faithful, so maybe we will never play again.

“They left,” Dodds said. “They're the ones that decided not to play us. We get to decide when we play again. I think that's fair. If you did a survey of our fans about playing A&M, they don't want to. It's overwhelming. I know. I hear it. Our fans are important to us. I think there's got to be a period where things get different. I think there's too many hard feelings.”

http://www.dailytexanonline.com/blogs/keeping-score/2013/03/18/deloss-dodds-on-chance-texas-plays-texas-am-%E2%80%98we-get-to-decide-when-we

Deloss Dodds has said Texas and A&M will play again, but on Texas' terms. Now that comment will "butt hurt" the Aggie faithful, so maybe we will never play again.

“They left,” Dodds said. “They're the ones that decided not to play us. We get to decide when we play again. I think that's fair. If you did a survey of our fans about playing A&M, they don't want to. It's overwhelming. I know. I hear it. Our fans are important to us. I think there's got to be a period where things get different. I think there's too many hard feelings.”

http://www.dailytexanonline.com/blogs/keeping-score/2013/03/18/deloss-dodds-on-chance-texas-plays-texas-am-%E2%80%98we-get-to-decide-when-we

So they are going to wait until A&M becomes a middle-tier team in the SEC and Texas finally gets a new HC to dominate again? What are we looking at? 20 years?

Deloss has become an embarrassement, and we will be better off when he is put to pasture outside the 40 acres.

I root for both teams, as a I have family that graduated from both. Love the Ag's traditions and the Raiders offense. The games these guys plays against each other were always hard even when one was having a bum year and the other a really good one. Would like to see this home and home. Both fan bases hate each other to the core.

No kidding....the brawl was ugly and the hatred is really bad.

But this is irrelevant because they didnt

It's plenty relevant because Aggies keep talking like Texas killed a tradition but if they knew they were still going to get it handed to them, then tradition would be out the window.

If your aunt left your uncle and then had a sex change she wouldn't be your aunt anymore and I doubt your uncle would want anything to do with her again.

lol Wait what?

Anyway, DeLoss is laughable. With the dumpster fire of a program he's running, I guess all he can hang on to now is, "Well, we still won't play A&M!"? That's fine. We don't need you, demonstrably, and you're only proving to the few delusional people who believed A&M "ran" that you're the one who killed the rivalry. It is pretty funny to see Tech giving him the finger (and doing so regarding the Tx State game on LHN). Bravo, Red Raiders.

Actually, Lubbock is a much prettier city than College Station. Tech is a much prettier campus than A&M. I think the comment 'nobody wants to play in Lubbock' is only true when thinking of the Jones and the fact that it is a hard place to play for the opposing team. Lubbock is a very pretty, very friendly town (they are even friendly to Aggies).

JMHO........

Actually, Lubbock is a much prettier city than College Station. Tech is a much prettier campus than A&M. I think the comment 'nobody wants to play in Lubbock' is only true when thinking of the Jones and the fact that it is a hard place to play for the opposing team. Lubbock is a very pretty, very friendly town (they are even friendly to Aggies).

JMHO........

Yeah, it's freaking beautiful!

9824939E-010F-4C61-A6CD-5F4CDD1CBA07-100

Your not serious right. I agree about the campus. Gotta love that cow smell on a rainy day lol.

Just so you know, the cow smell is not from Lubbock. It's from Hereford Texas which has big feed lots for which the wind carries the smell into other towns.

I've been on A&M campus and, I've wanted no part of that place ever again.

Your not serious right. I agree about the campus. Gotta love that cow smell on a rainy day lol.

Just so you know, the cow smell is not from Lubbock. It's from Hereford Texas which has big feed lots for which the wind carries the smell into other towns.

I've been on A&M campus and, I've wanted no part of that place ever again.