2015 football prospects in ET

franksnbeans

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for JT is concern, the 2015 class is going to be a good group. JT's JV went 9-1 last year with a group of kids made up of 95% sophmores. The best 10 were on the varsity. Here is quick list of 2015 players:

Nick Cain(qb/wr)

Rodney Bendy(6'4 wr, 180lbs)

Isaac Warren(6'2 db/wr 180lbs)

Kendal holmes(ol)

Jassavia Reese(6'4 DE)

Jaylon Reese(6'3 LB)

Jeremy wilson(rb/wr; 4.4 speed)

Geovari McCallister(6'4 QB)

There are more 2015 players, but here are some 2016 that defintely have potential:

Bryson Gipson(rb/wr, 4.4 speed; 10.9 in 100)

Braylon Jones(DE; kid has possibilities)

Donald hampton(OL)

Jordan Devers(WR)

Patrick Williams(WR)

JT is going to be the 4A team at the top of ET for awhile if they keep working and focus.

With Jassavia Reese size, he could be be a major D-1 recruit. This yr, should be a break out yr for the Reese's. And Issac Warren has a chance to be very special on either side of the ball.

As for JT is concern, the 2015 class is going to be a good group. JT's JV went 9-1 last year with a group of kids made up of 95% sophmores. The best 10 were on the varsity. Here is quick list of 2015 players:

Nick Cain(qb/wr)

Rodney Bendy(6'4 wr, 180lbs)

Isaac Warren(6'2 db/wr 180lbs)

Kendal holmes(ol)

Jassavia Reese(6'4 DE)

Jaylon Reese(6'3 LB)

Jeremy wilson(rb/wr; 4.4 speed)

Geovari McCallister(6'4 QB)

There are more 2015 players, but here are some 2016 that defintely have potential:

Bryson Gipson(rb/wr, 4.4 speed; 10.9 in 100)

Braylon Jones(DE; kid has possibilities)

Donald hampton(OL)

Jordan Devers(WR)

Patrick Williams(WR)

JT is going to be the 4A team at the top of ET for awhile if they keep working and focus.

Don't forget about returning varsity lineman Adrian Pulido, Dustin Smith, and Teddy Attaway for the 2015 class. All three along with Holmes could play at the next level.

Ya see Beans.....now I know that ya know what you're talkin about........Martin Williams hasn't even played a down of varsity football for us and you have him on your radar. I personally think he's the next best thing at WR since D-Moe. And Roberson was under utilized last year and didn't get the numbers that I thought he should have....both have good size, speed, and athletic ability and should make it a lot easier on sophmore QB Taylor next year. Boyd is solid as well.

Also a kid by the name of Malik Allen along with Boyd and Smith will create one nasty LB corp from that class. Allen doesn't deserve to be on this list yet because he rotated behind Lucas, and Smith last year and didn't get too great of numbers but I'm pretty sure he'll be on this list before its over with.

Nice list man....

Ya see Beans.....now I know that ya know what you're talkin about........Martin Williams hasn't even played a down of varsity football for us and you have him on your radar. I personally think he's the next best thing at WR since D-Moe. And Roberson was under utilized last year and didn't get the numbers that I thought he should have....both have good size, speed, and athletic ability and should make it a lot easier on sophmore QB Taylor next year. Boyd is solid as well.

Also a kid by the name of Malik Allen along with Boyd and Smith will create one nasty LB corp from that class. Allen doesn't deserve to be on this list yet because he rotated behind Lucas, and Smith last year and didn't get too great of numbers but I'm pretty sure he'll be on this list before its over with.

Nice list man....

Don't be surprised if the QB isn't a sophomore next season.

Don't forget about returning varsity lineman Adrian Pulido, Dustin Smith, and Teddy Attaway for the 2015 class. All three along with Holmes could play at the next level.

true, but they need to gain a few inches in height to become prospects. Not going to see too many offensive lineman play at next level below 6'3

A lot can happen between now and then but as of now, Brooks is the guy.

A couple of Tatum Greats at QB, Stephen Hodge....Cashas Pollard.....both of our 2 best QB's in history started as sophmores......I feel like Taylor could be that next great QB.

Brooks could be the right option too, but only time would tell.

Longview 2015 RB JaMycal Hasty was at A&M's Friday Night Lights scrimmage today in College Station. Sumlin and co invited him.

Hasty was also in Allen today for the Dallas Nike Football Training Combine. Ran a 4.49 electronic 40 time and had a 107.19 sparq rating. A sophomore doing that is ridiculous.

Hasty was also in Allen today for the Dallas Nike Football Training Combine. Ran a 4.49 electronic 40 time and had a 107.19 sparq rating. A sophomore doing that is ridiculous.

40ish point increase since February..

He gifted.

A couple of Tatum Greats at QB, Stephen Hodge....Cashas Pollard.....both of our 2 best QB's in history started as sophmores......I feel like Taylor could be that next great QB.

Brooks could be the right option too, but only time would tell.

He very well could be the next great Tatum QB... I'm just saying don't be surprised if he isn't next years QB

According to the video game thats a 5 star recruit! Haha!

According to the video game thats a 5 star recruit! Haha!

Well..in today's style of football, 5 star RB's usually come from 3 year starters because of spread football.

I do see Hasty having a breakout season like Vondrell in 2004..4 stars is definitely in reach.