Is it better to have the longest winning streak or to win a Championship ?

DaveTV1

I heard on the radio today that supposedly Jeff Van Gundy tweeted that it would be better to have the record for the longest winning streak in a season, than to win the NBA Championship. I wouldn't care what my teams regular season record was, the Championship Trophy would be what everyone remembers. I think we all remember the 2007 New England Patriots that were perfect in the regular season, but were beaten by the Giants. Some may recall the 2001 Seattle Mariners who lost to the Yankees in the ALCS. We can look back at the 1971-72 season that the Lakers set the record of 33 straight victories, but beat the Knicks in the NBA Championship. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar won the MVP that year with the Bucks.

To me personal records/achievements, or even the team record mean nothing without the ring.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have you been hanging out with Spacegolfer, Doomer ? I know you only broke one TV in 2007, and that was a banner year in your household, but...

Yep bannner year. Me an Spacgolfer travels in the difrent circuits if you no's. He likes the golf to. I dont no why.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...