Top Posters In This Topic

Gilmer 4-0

Bullard 4-0

Spring Hill 3-2

Kilgore 2-2

Henderson 1-4

Chapel Hill 1-4

Gladewater 0-4

Gilmer bets Spring HIll & is now 4-0...this cannot be right...are we talking football?

Heck, we had a perfect season in basketball & on the way for a perfect season in baseball...wonders never cease.

Gilmer bets Spring HIll & is now 4-0...this cannot be right...are we talking football?

Heck, we had a perfect season in basketball & on the way for a perfect season in baseball...wonders never cease.

My vote for post of the year. DId you expect anything less, underachieving all over the place. I would like an expanation about the incident between coaches. Any panther fans want to chime in?

Perfect season in basketball? i believe gilmer went 0-12 in district....

That's the other kind of perfect.

Duh! Where are you from? 0-12 is a perfect season.

Gilmer just blowing everybody out in every sport, i think theyre basketball team couldve gone all the way if Kobe wasnt hurt all year

Yuuuuup! We did not start until after Christmas...pre-season was over & I think two district games were already played. Oh well, district track in a few weeks

smiley-bounce014.gif

You realize that we will now be incorrigible...when was the last time this happened? I am sure there are some that will be out of bounds...we will all be humble, gracious & repectful.

MY senior year may not have been the last time, but we were district champs in football and finished 3rd in basketball and baseball. Football, of all, was the only team that didn't win a playoff game that year.