Hughes Springs @ Queen City

mustang11

A lil back drop to this is:

This will be the start of the second half of district, HS won the first meeting 4-3 in the bottom of the 7th, game was played at HS, HS is undefeated in district with QC only district loss coming to HS! Its just midway through but this game has the implications of if HS wins being district champs (I believe they will beat other teams again) if they split with QC and QC wins out (which is very possible after the HS game) they would need a tie breaker! BIGGEST game of season thus far for both

After all that, I believe HS will win 8-3 , Moore got in some binds the first game, I don't believe he will get in as many this time!

A lil back drop to this is:

This will be the start of the second half of district, HS won the first meeting 4-3 in the bottom of the 7th, game was played at HS, HS is undefeated in district with QC only district loss coming to HS! Its just midway through but this game has the implications of if HS wins being district champs (I believe they will beat other teams again) if they split with QC and QC wins out (which is very possible after the HS game) they would need a tie breaker! BIGGEST game of season thus far for both

After all that, I believe HS will win 8-3 , Moore got in some binds the first game, I don't believe he will get in as many this time!