East Texas 2A Top Ten in Baseball

CardinalEdge

Unless Sabine had 6 or 7 move ins, I don't think they're anywhere close to the top 6. I played against them the past two years and they never came within 11 runs.

And I wouldn't say HS is that dominant. They've folded the past two years in the big games.

Yeah I know Hughes springs isn't much better than WO. They beat them bad but half or WOs team was still playing basketball. Would love for them to meet in state

By half you mean 2 or 3 players you had your ace on the mound benson is about the same as the one we saw. Only had one hit till last inning.

I think that would be a good matchup with both teams having all their starters! If Elkhart holds on to win district, and both WO and Elkhart win their area round games, they'll meet up the next round in the Regional Quarterfinals. Should be a great game/ series!

Sabine would have had to really improve from last year to be in the top 5 with the teams mentioned. Not sure about their schedule strength but glad they are having some success. I imagine we will see an Elkhart/WO matchup down the road. Should be a good one if everyone is healthy on both teams.

I actually think W.O. would have won that game by 2 or 3 runs if they would have had BB boys which would have giving them some help on the mound. I believe W.O. ace had a 1 hit shut out with 2 outs in the 5th and where up 2-0 before they made a couple of errorsbehind him.