Teague vs Hughes Spring In Tyler Tuesday

player73

Teague will take on #1 Hughes Spring in Tyler on Tuesday at 6 pm.Teague clinched the 23 2a District Championship with a 16 -0 win over Rice behind Austin Skinner 1 hitter.The warm - up game is at Tyler JC and with tonights win the Lions improve to 18-6-1.

Ok!

A Few HS stats, 25-0, Have out scored thier opponents by a average of 8.5 runs/game... Over 155 innings the pitchers have allowed 80 hits, 63 walks and 180 K's! 9 of the 25 wins have been 10 runned games with 11 shutouts .... Think this will be a great game for both!

Ok!

A Few HS stats, 25-0, Have out scored thier opponents by a average of 8.5 runs/game... Over 155 innings the pitchers have allowed 80 hits, 63 walks and 180 K's! 9 of the 25 wins have been 10 runned games with 11 shutouts .... Think this will be a great game for both!

Impressive stats for sure and been hearing how good yall are all year.This will be a good measuring stick for the Lions as last year we lost in the third round of the playoffs.

Impressive stats for sure and been hearing how good yall are all year.This will be a good measuring stick for the Lions as last year we lost in the third round of the playoffs.

Agree, but I'll be the first to admit this point in the year, stats don't make a hill of beans! Look forward to Tuesday night!

I know a few teams west of the Trinity that wouldn't be scared

I agree Rubberhammer - Teague,Troy.Salado,Crawford,Cameron Yoe,Centerville, Jarrell, Palmer, Brock are just a few off the top of my head.Not saying they all would win be but they " aint scared "