Which stadium has the best parking lot?

camuchs

I've never had a problem getting out of there. I guess it depends on where you park and if you know your way around. I can get out of the parking lot immediately after I get to my vehicle. It takes me a whole lot longer to walk to my vehicle than it does to actually leave.

Agreed.

Rose and Mount Pleasant.

Getting in and out takes a little experience and common sense, but timing it is like leaving church.

We just hang out and chat after, problem solved.

Leaving early only happens if we have a hard commitment elsewhere, otherwise stay 'till the end, win or lose.

PG has gotten better since the traffic flowing out has been changed to left exit, left turn, right exit, right turn.

Park where you need. Only problem is when basketball / volleyball on the same night.

Agreed.

Rose and Mount Pleasant.

Getting in and out takes a little experience and common sense, but timing it is like leaving church.

We just hang out and chat after, problem solved.

Leaving early only happens if we have a hard commitment elsewhere, otherwise stay 'till the end, win or lose.

PG has gotten better since the traffic flowing out has been changed to left exit, left turn, right exit, right turn.

Park where you need. Only problem is when basketball / volleyball on the same night.

Exactly! It doesn't pay time dividends to try and leave at the same time everybody else does. That's one of the reasons I've never had any problem getting out of Rose.

I've never had a problem getting out of there. I guess it depends on where you park and if you know your way around. I can get out of the parking lot immediately after I get to my vehicle. It takes me a whole lot longer to walk to my vehicle than it does to actually leave.

Leaving is not all that bad. Getting there with traffic on loop 323 is another story especially if you are running a little behind. I guess if you are an hour early it isn't so bad. I can remember sitting through a lot of red lights trying to get to the stadium especially for big games.

Leaving is not all that bad. Getting there with traffic on loop 323 is another story especially if you are running a little behind. I guess if you are an hour early it isn't so bad. I can remember sitting through a lot of red lights trying to get to the stadium especially for big games.

Lol.....I NEVER take the Loop in Tyler unless I absolutely have to. Tyler's loop is the absolute worst loop around a city I've ever been on as far as traffic flow.

Lol.....I NEVER take the Loop in Tyler unless I absolutely have to. Tyler's loop is the absolute worst loop around a city I've ever been on as far as traffic flow.

lol ... I agree, but it's kind of hard to avoid. Tyler traffic in general is horrible for a town of that size.