• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mt. Enterprise-awful

Overton

Price Carlisle

Elkhart

Mt. Enterprise has built a new facility, don't know if it is nice or not, but I can't imagine it being one of the worst...

Overton has also redone their stadium...

Elkhart has a nice playing field, but the overall stadium is no bueno. I don't expect to see them playing there a whole lot longer.

I've never been a big fan of Lovelady's field, Alto, or Cross Roads.

Only 1/3 of the total stadium... Hardly enough to make a 'worst stadium list'

!/3 of the toital stadium? :lol: They have more than 6 rows of bleachers on the home side :P

I have been to hundreds of high school stadiums and NOBODY's visitor side is as bad as Tenaha's

Well--- home field advantage... Home crowd doesn't complain about the pit, not does the opposing teams or coaches about their accommodations... If visiting fans are the only complaint, then I guess it's a pretty good home field

Worst I've seen Longview play in was, by far, Sulphur Springs.

But was also one of the most fun games, just because it had that old old old timey type feelings. But yea, by far Sulphur Springs for me.

Well--- home field advantage... Home crowd doesn't complain about the pit, not does the opposing teams or coaches about their accommodations... If visiting fans are the only complaint, then I guess it's a pretty good home field

It's way past complaining about. There's not much you could do to improve the place.

1. Henderson

2. Pine Tree (Visitor's side at least)

3. Tomato Bowl

Marshall has their first game in Sulphur Springs this year......so that stadium may make it into my list. The last time we were suppose to play in SS.....the game was moved to MP because Gerald Primm was a pool of mud.

It's way past complaining about. There's not much you could do to improve the place.

I withhold comment in the interest of world peace and that no one really cares about your or my opinion.... But!!! I'd take the Pit over any of them!!

Henderson...

Visitors seating is so crowded. Knees in the back. Not enough room in front for 2 way traffic, so theres always a line of people trying to go one way or the other. Not great parking either.

Clarksville

From stands and parking lots, concessions stands and restrooms, locker rooms and lighting, this place should have been torn down thirty years ago.

TERRIBLE facility. No offense to the nice people in Clarksville because they are nice folks. But that "stadium" is awful.

+100