Brook Hill another step closer to 3rd straight baseball State Championship

Snowbird

According to TAPPS, there enrollement for the last realignment was 182. 199 is the UIL cut off for 1A...so they would be a large 1A school based on enrollment....as far as competitiveness in baseball I would say they could win good 2A districts and compete and make playoffs in most 3A districts. Not sure about football.

Last year's team was as good as any public 3A in the state. Not saying they would have won the public school title, just saying they could beat any of them on a given day. Their record was 28-3 with lots of 3A and 4A public school competition on the schedule in tournament play. Of course they had Minter and Moss who are both playing at A&M now. This year's team is not as strong but would win several 2A or 3A districts. They are 21-5. Good hitting team. Pitching rotation has 2 righties in the upper 80's and a very crafty lefty. Pile signed with D1 Wofford and Robertson signed TJC. The lefty, Priddy, is only a sophomore and will be the ace of the staff next year. Also the catcher (Kerns) signed D1 Abilene Christian. In spite of graduating Moss and Minter last year this team is very scrappy. They will have a decent shot at winning it all next week.

Horns85,

Just take Old Jacksonville Hwy (road next to Brookshire's warehouse) South toward Bullard. Right as you enter Bullard the school is on the right. It looks like a college campus. My son and I are working the gate at tomorrow's games so introduce yourself. It is a very nice venue. Are you watching softball or baseball?

Horns85,

Just take Old Jacksonville Hwy (road next to Brookshire's warehouse) South toward Bullard. Right as you enter Bullard the school is on the right. It looks like a college campus. My son and I are working the gate at tomorrow's games so introduce yourself. It is a very nice venue. Are you watching softball or baseball?

Baseball ( Hughes Springs).... I sure will do that! Thanks for the directions!