13-3A Football 2013. What will your team do this year?

PGHawkfan

What are your expectations for this year? Who is coming back? Who do you expect to really contribute? How did your sub-varsity programs do last year? Will any of last year's sub varsity players step up & do well this year?

Coming off of two really down years, I expect PG to come back strong this year & be really competitive. ( I am thinking 5-7 wins.) All the coaches should be back next year (Continuity means a lot in my opinion) The upcoming Senior class has a few playmakers. Kayin Cooks, Makale Hawkins, Brooks Robinson, Drew Davis & Stephen Burris should anchor the team as seniors. And, I expect to see some kids show up this year that didn't play last year. We lost a few athletes to transfers but; We should pick up a few transferring in. The sub-varsity teams did real well last year. (JV went 7-3 and the ninth grade team won the district after a slow start.) The Junior class definitely has some players. Connor Lemmerhirt & Hunter Hatfield should add solid depth at skill posistions and Jacob Snodgrass,Wyatt Pate, & Clint Ryther will add depth to the offensive & defensive line. There are a few sophmores that might also step into the fold as well. Mark Ashby, Jacob Smith & Dalton Hinton (Kicker) may very well make the cut. Add in a few transfers, get some play out of kids that you weren't expecting.....you never know. This season could be something special.

One person means nothing

Elaborate on this post. I gave a dozen or so possibliities. The whole point of the thread is to talk your team up! LE always puts talent on the field. Other than Hall, who else would you anticipate really brings something to the team this year?

Man we are seriously loaded on both sides of the ball and the offense that we have now is really legit it will fit our athletes.

LE will be loaded with skill players. Both sides of the line will be ok but drop off some due to graduation. Should they win the district.....yes, will they win the district.....depends on the O. It will be different (more fun to watch) but you still have to execute!!!!

LE will be loaded with skill players. Both sides of the line will be ok but drop off some due to graduation. Should they win the district.....yes, will they win the district.....depends on the O. It will be different (more fun to watch) but you still have to execute!!!!

Im pretty sure they will execute the O its not like in the past in where we tried to throw something together and call the same play in a different formation its actually different and the kids are having fun plus we have some leadership with this bunch. And as far as the line goes our Offense will be designed for our type of lineman Tempo