Spring hill and Melissa

horns1981

Maybe? There ain't no "Maybe" about it! Oh, by the way Horns, can you please go back and correct your heading to this thread and capitalize the H in Hill? It doesn't look right with a small H.

Like Plezunt grove? ;)

Rootin' for the Panthers.

Hope to take care of business with Princeton next week.

Good Luck!

I love the way Panther89 thinks, surely neither team will have a problem with Princeton or Melissa!!

Congrats to Coach Jones on yet another great run.

Congrats to the Panthers and Coach Windham on another great run!

Congrats to both Melissa and Princeton, both representing the district extremely well in the Semi-Finals. (Is this the only district in the state with 2 teams still remaining?

Congrats to both Melissa and Princeton, both representing the district extremely well in the Semi-Finals. (Is this the only district in the state with 2 teams still remaining?

Cooper and Andrews from Dist 2

Carthage and Diboll from Dist 20 (2nd and 3rd)

Love the overconfidence there Panther89. I promise you Melissa will be a tough out. Those Melissa kids are winners. There is a lot of them that were on the 2011 state championship football team. They know how to win. I was extremely proud of how they handle all the "distractions" that came from the SH team last night. Especially after sitting in traffic on a hot bus in Princeton for an hour due to a wreck. They got to the game at 7:00. Way late for normal warm-up routine and got off the bus and took care of business!

Throwbackfb,

There is no overconfidence, and I know exactly how tough Melissa is and will be in Games 2 & 3! My remarks were meant to be humorous at best, but it also means that I have faith in my team! I really hate it when someone like you comes on here over reacting to an individual's comments. Best of luck to both teams tomorrow afternoon!