Carlisle Vs. Weimar

With 11 losses on the year ? Think Carlisle wins it. Think Carlisle gets the ring this year. Matter of fact, I stated that before the season started.

Records mean absolutely nothing at this time of year. I think this should be an excellent matchup. Carlisle should get through, but Weimar will be a tough out.

Wish I could be there as well but have rehab tues and thurs, and no ride on weds. To all my Carlisle family have a safe trip to Round Rock and God bless you all for your prayers and extreme generosity. To all those who participated in the softball tournament, thank you from the bottom of my heart and my mom broke down in tears from ya'lls generosity. God bless all fans and teams of every classification for safe travel and for all the East Texas teams, bring home some hardware to the Texas jungle. LOL! Go Indians.

Working on Rt. Side

if my battery on my phone doesn't die i will chain

Wish I could be there as well but have rehab tues and thurs, and no ride on weds. To all my Carlisle family have a safe trip to Round Rock and God bless you all for your prayers and extreme generosity. To all those who participated in the softball tournament, thank you from the bottom of my heart and my mom broke down in tears from ya'lls generosity. God bless all fans and teams of every classification for safe travel and for all the East Texas teams, bring home some hardware to the Texas jungle. LOL! Go Indians.

Working on Rt. Side

My team finished 5th in the softball tournament...glad to see your getting better

Glad to see ya getting better pit, for all trials The Lord puts in front of you serve to make you stronger, get stronger my friend. To him goes the glory.

Ps. Emmett is bouncing off the walls trying to get off for the game, hope he makes it down there

I say go with your ace in the semi final because there is no final without the win. And it all depends on the depth of the other teams pitching on making that decision. Both pitchers are really good but i would go with Gunner first. Last year, Gunner came in at the end of the semi game only to let it get away.