Hughes Springs vs. Bangs

Guest 4to3

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will admit, I have only watched 7-8 games. But they looked about the same I thought. What am I missing?

Boy it's a good thing y'all aren't playing EF tomorrow! We know how that would turn out, lol! All joking aside, I hope y'all bring home the rings! Good Luck Mustangs, we're pulling for you!

As "Dandy Don" used to sing on Monday Night Football for all you old, young and little stangs, "Turn Out The Lights The Parties Over." On the Mustangs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its Deja Vu All Over again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As King George sang " famous last words of a fooool"

Hard to believe a program can have the success HS has had and not play the best line-up in the coaches opinion. What are they 36-1 and someone quesions the line-up. Probably a dad with a kid on the bench. Good luck Mustangs-three innings left or maybe some extras!

Hard to believe a program can have the success HS has had and not play the best line-up in the coaches opinion. What are they 36-1 and someone quesions the line-up. Probably a dad with a kid on the bench. Good luck Mustangs-three innings left or maybe some extras!

Well if you look at the stats and errors on the year you would see that your number 5 hitter and only makes three errors all year is not playing what would you say oh well i guess his puzzle didnt work out to good in the end. No worries though dont have to put up with that anymore.

I am sure a coach who goes 36-2 and makes it to the title game is going to do whatever he feels best to get the win.

As far as errors, who knows, maybe he only had three balls hit to him all year.

I am sure a coach who goes 36-2 and makes it to the title game is going to do whatever he feels best to get the win. As far as errors, who knows, maybe he only had three balls hit to him all year.

How many games did you come to probabaly 0 and as far as coaching goes alot of little league coaches could have won with that group we will see what happens next year when he really has to coach.