District 9-2A, Div 2 - Football (2013)

BigDave

Quit whining. As long as HS is beating PP or playing close games with them. Duh...Gomer...same level or above. Don't worry about the past. Won't help you today. Hell Naples had an ice house once upon a time too but you can't get ice there now can you?? Keep dreaming about yesterday JW and see where that gets you.hahaha

Not whining just pointing out that you HS is not there yet. It will be awhile before they are! Keep saying this year will finally be our year Corny Dog!! Lol

So using your um...um... logic, what year will be PPS? As I have said, past endeavors will not get them 4 rounds into the playoffs. And don't come back with how many times they have done this or that. We don't care. Nobody took Memory lane at the Y except you. You are down that dead end street by your self. Get it? I hope so because if you don't think HS will be competing on the same level with PP in the future or in the recent past then your about as bright as the street lights in Oh Me Haw.

I know you people from HS are excited and think that you are the next coming of Celina, but let me clue you in on something, no one and i mean no one knows about HS football in the metroplex, however, people know about Pewitt football and respect it. HS has not developed that yet. You can come an steal the offense and put your own little wrinkles to it but you still have a long ways to go before you can mention yourself in the same category. Your logic about the past is stupid. Why do they continue to talk about the 83 daingerfield team? Thats called tradition! It really does have to #### to live so close to two schools that have so much of that! Is that why you guys dont want to talk about the past? Do you HS people need to go talk to dr. Phil about something that has happened to you guys in the past because you try your best to keep it out of conversations. Is HS slogan this year round 3 in 1-3?

Lmao. I knew I could get some goof ball manifesto style response from you. So predictable. We live by ONE school who is all that and a bag of chips. Just like folks from PP do.lmao. As I said, when HS and OPP square off, it won't matter what some blow hard OR anyone in the metroplex thinks or has heard of. Sorry, but PP ain't no DField either. Never has been.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This might be HS last year to make a run I am hearing they might be moving up to Div 1 next year with a enrollment well over 300 at this time

Just have to wait and see. I know they stopped taking transfers but they just keep moving in from places like PP.

bigdave you know anything about that Holcomb kid I've heard he is pretty good

best 2 lbrs in 2ad2 not on the list lol. Also the Sykes kid is at Sabine.

bigdave you know anything about that Holcomb kid I've heard he is pretty good

best 2 lbrs in 2ad2 not on the list lol. Also the Sykes kid is at Sabine.

The rumor mill has been going full speed this August. Word is a lot of the Shreveport kids have left Waskom and went back to Shreveport. I have no idea who these kids are or if there are any for sure. Any truth?

Yes they left. There were 5. 2 graduated, and the other 3 are gone to 3 different schools in Shreveport. Waskom did pick up a kid from EF at the end of last year and if I must say so myself, the excellent coaching at Waskom really has brought the best out in this kid and he is performing. Rushed for over 100 with a TD against Hooks. He was one of the 2 Waskom rushers that went for 100+.

Not whining just pointing out that you HS is not there yet. It will be awhile before they are! Keep saying this year will finally be our year Corny Dog!! Lol

So using your um...um... logic, what year will be PPS? As I have said, past endeavors will not get them 4 rounds into the playoffs. And don't come back with how many times they have done this or that. We don't care. Nobody took Memory lane at the Y except you. You are down that dead end street by your self. Get it? I hope so because if you don't think HS will be competing on the same level with PP in the future or in the recent past then your about as bright as the street lights in Oh Me Haw.

I know you people from HS are excited and think that you are the next coming of Celina, but let me clue you in on something, no one and i mean no one knows about HS football in the metroplex, however, people know about Pewitt football and respect it. HS has not developed that yet. You can come an steal the offense and put your own little wrinkles to it but you still have a long ways to go before you can mention yourself in the same category. Your logic about the past is stupid. Why do they continue to talk about the 83 daingerfield team? Thats called tradition! It really does have to #### to live so close to two schools that have so much of that! Is that why you guys dont want to talk about the past? Do you HS people need to go talk to dr. Phil about something that has happened to you guys in the past because you try your best to keep it out of conversations. Is HS slogan this year round 3 in 1-3?

Lmao. I knew I could get some goof ball manifesto style response from you. So predictable. We live by ONE school who is all that and a bag of chips. Just like folks from PP do.lmao. As I said, when HS and OPP square off, it won't matter what some blow hard OR anyone in the metroplex thinks or has heard of. Sorry, but PP ain't no DField either. Never has been.

So explain to me why your coaches went to Pewitt's fieldhouse and had Kumrow discuss the slot-t? Oh yeah because those coaches wanted to be eating from the same bag as Pewitt!! Too bad they don't have Kumrow coaching it or you might not have gotten ate up by an EF team that you hammered several weeks earlier and had by far the better athletes than!

@ dumbardi. Certainly not because there was any comparison between OPP and Dfield. Hell they could have just stopped in there and learned the spread and saved gas. Bahaha..lmao...you are a real piece of work. I wonder if Kumrow taught them the secret hand shake. Wonder why he would bring in coaches in the same classification into the field house and show them his offense? Wonder what the superintendent and board thought about that? Lmao

u want to say don't go back to the past. i'll say one thing and then i'll let it go. when has a h.s. football team ever beat d'field. everytime they play, there is mustang snot and tears all over the field. p.p. has beat them 7 times n the history of the two schools. most recent n 2006. n a morris county shootout. almost like a state game. you are right, pewitt is not d'field. never will b. past seasons don't win games. neither do traditions. this year is this year. the better team will win. i went to both schools. they both run deep with traditions, and talent. just a morris county thing.one last thing, n 1968 when d'field won their first state championship, p.p. wasd the only team to beat them that year. JUST SAYING.

just saying....Arp's gonna make a door mat out of those Brahma's.

PP hoof print- yall better get him to him fast with that hoof because EF is going to drop 60 points on you guys in the first quarter. Then he will be on the sidelines drinking gatorade and flirting with the cheerleaders the other 3 quarters!!!! Haha

apparently you'll gonna bring same refs as last year when e.f, and p.p. played.

Getting to the fourth round once is not exactly on Pewitt level, but if you think so......lol.

Quit whining. As long as HS is beating PP or playing close games with them. Duh...Gomer...same level or above. Don't worry about the past. Won't help you today. Hell Naples had an ice house once upon a time too but you can't get ice there now can you?? Keep dreaming about yesterday JW and see where that gets you.hahaha

no, but you can buy wine there.

Thanks we are proud of the field and the new stands. We now have 1400 home side 900 vistors. For a school our size that should be plenty to grown into

Very nice, drove by to see it last week. We had some visitors last week at ours too, glad they only used maroon duct tape when putting WASKOM on our field, lol! Not a bright idea when you have a brand new turf field of your own to mark a rivals field, especially when there's security cameras on the field 24/7. Luckily they had the sense to use duct tape instead of something destructive. Harmless prank, but would hate for somebody from either team to get in trouble and miss some playing time over silly stuff, Boys will be boys, lol!

u want to say don't go back to the past. i'll say one thing and then i'll let it go. when has a h.s. football team ever beat d'field. everytime they play, there is mustang snot and tears all over the field. p.p. has beat them 7 times n the history of the two schools. most recent n 2006. n a morris county shootout. almost like a state game. you are right, pewitt is not d'field. never will b. past seasons don't win games. neither do traditions. this year is this year. the better team will win. i went to both schools. they both run deep with traditions, and talent. just a morris county thing.one last thing, n 1968 when d'field won their first state championship, p.p. wasd the only team to beat them that year. JUST SAYING.

Very nice, drove by to see it last week. We had some visitors last week at ours too, glad they only used maroon duct tape when putting WASKOM on our field, lol! Not a bright idea when you have a brand new turf field of your own to mark a rivals field, especially when there's security cameras on the field 24/7. Luckily they had the sense to use duct tape instead of something destructive. Harmless prank, but would hate for somebody from either team to get in trouble and miss some playing time over silly stuff, Boys will be boys, lol!

Haven't heard about that, I hope the kids got a little sense now days that property destruction can land you in juvenile detention. A security camera is a very good ideal because those fields are very expensive. Hope no damage was done.

Haven't heard about that, I hope the kids got a little sense now days that property destruction can land you in juvenile detention. A security camera is a very good ideal because those fields are very expensive. Hope no damage was done.

No, not that I'm aware of. Just worried it might escalate knowing the history between them. They have more important things to worry about than that. Yeah they put in a lot more cameras last year to cover the entire school, only place that don't have one is the visitors rest rooms out by the pine trees!

No, not that I'm aware of. Just worried it might escalate knowing the history between them. They have more important things to worry about than that. Yeah they put in a lot more cameras last year to cover the entire school, only place that don't have one is the visitors rest rooms out by the pine trees!

Probably y'alls new coach trying to fire the boys up. I remember getting the pink panties from EF one year, except EF, I learned later never sent no panties.LOL

Oh really? Oh OK. Well...wait a minute....let me think about that. Nope still don't amount to a hill of beans this year. But you can take that info and a dollar and get yourself a cup of coffee just about any where. ;)