District 9-2A, Div 2 - Football (2013)

BigDave

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just might have to try that out. Shame they don't do whole fish like out on 155.

Last time I was there they did whole fish...Check it out again...Also they started serving beer. They are not in the Waskom City Limits so they where able to get a license

He made all-state on the defensive side of the ball.

That would be correct, if we are talking about Johnson & Spurlin.

That would be correct, if we are talking about Johnson & Spurlin.

After this year he may make it on both sides of the ball

Thanks we are proud of the field and the new stands. We now have 1400 home side 900 vistors. For a school our size that should be plenty to grown into

i was at the waskom p.p. game last year. field looked pretty good last year. i know the waskom fans are proud of it. maybe next century we can get one. good luck this season with no injurys.

i was at the waskom p.p. game last year. field looked pretty good last year. i know the waskom fans are proud of it. maybe next century we can get one. good luck this season with no injurys.

Thank you, hope the same for y'all as well. It should be a good game when we face each other. I watched y'all's scrimmage and y'all are much improved and looking more like the Pewitt of old. Will make for a fun game!

u want to say don't go back to the past. i'll say one thing and then i'll let it go. when has a h.s. football team ever beat d'field. everytime they play, there is mustang snot and tears all over the field. p.p. has beat them 7 times n the history of the two schools. most recent n 2006. n a morris county shootout. almost like a state game. you are right, pewitt is not d'field. never will b. past seasons don't win games. neither do traditions. this year is this year. the better team will win. i went to both schools. they both run deep with traditions, and talent. just a morris county thing.one last thing, n 1968 when d'field won their first state championship, p.p. wasd the only team to beat them that year. JUST SAYING.

In Hughes Springs defense they just don't play Daingerfield very much. Daingerfield doesn't play with lower classifications much. Hughes Springs has usually been a smaller school. Not trying to be offensive just stating a fact.

Thank you, hope the same for y'all as well. It should be a good game when we face each other. I watched y'all's scrimmage and y'all are much improved and looking more like the Pewitt of old. Will make for a fun game!

I think its going to be a great game.

So who and where does everyone play this week you ask.

Liberty Eylau comes to Pewitt

Clarksville at Hughes Springs

L/K goes to Hooks

Diana goes to Jefferson

Ore City goes to Sabine

De Kalb goes to New Boston

Waskom takes on 1A powerhouse James Bowie

E/F goes to Corrigan Camden

So who and where does everyone play this week you ask.

Liberty Eylau comes to Pewitt

Clarksville at Hughes Springs

L/K goes to Hooks

Diana goes to Jefferson

Ore City goes to Sabine

De Kalb goes to New Boston

Waskom takes on 1A powerhouse James Bowie

E/F goes to Corrigan Camden

Unless something has happened in the last few days to L-K's stadium that I don't know about, the Hooks and L-K game is not in Hooks.