District 9-2A, Div 2 - Football (2013)

BigDave

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

EF could be a game changer if they beat Hughes Springs tonight. I don't see them doing it but I didn't last year as well either. Waskom and Pewitt will have some yawners tonight. The ND/LK game will be the most competitive in my opinion but I see Diana winning it.

EF could be a game changer if they beat Hughes Springs tonight. I don't see them doing it but I didn't last year as well either. Waskom and Pewitt will have some yawners tonight. The ND/LK game will be the most competitive in my opinion but I see Diana winning it.

I agree GBB, the ND vs LK game should be a pretty good one.

Last home game for some in our district, EF is having its senior night. It's going to be a tough game with ND, playoffs on the line. My prayers are for no injuries in the games tonight and safe travels for all our district. And that all these kids make the most of their performances tonight whether it be in the game playing, on the sidelines cheering, or in the band marching. Praying their memories of tonight are fond ones whether they win or lose, because it really is all about how you play the game, your efforts toward your goals, the friendships made, and the lessons learned. Good luck to all the teams tonight! Let's Go Jackets!

Week 10

HS 6-0 with win District champs loss 2nd spot

WA 6-0 with win District champs loss 2nd spot

PP 4-2 with win 3 spot. With a loss and ND win it creates a 3 way tie for third with EF and ND. The crazy points system tiebreaker would be used. A close win for EF would knock ND out putting PP 3rd and EF 4th. EF wins by a lot could knock PP out and put Either ND or EF 3rd and 4th.

The EF v. PP game could make things very crazy with an EF win.

ND 3-3 with win see above. Loss and an EF loss ND 4th.

EF 3-3 with win see above. Loss out

LK 1-5

DK 1-5

OC 0-6

Wa @ HS

EF @ PP

DK @ ND

LK @ OC

This should be a fun week

That is the scenario but only game with really any implications is the Waskom at Hughes Springs Championship game. Diana will be the 4th team. Pewitt is at a different level than E/F this year. Happened to Pewitt last year just like it is happening to E/F this year. E/F will be back in the thick of things next season. Their kids just don't know how not be in it. Sign of a good football tradition. Shame we had such a good group of teams this year or E/F and probably DeKalb would be in the playoffs somewhere.

None of this really matters, y'all better hope you don't face the mighty "Catz" for a second time in the payoffs. You'd think one whoopin would be enough!!

You talkin about Pewitt? How do you figure that was a whoopin? You barely beat Pewitt! They gave y'all all you wanted. If they play y'all again it will be a different story.

Last game of the regular season tonight District 9 friends, I pray that all the games are injury free, and everyone has safe travels to and from the games. District Seniors praying you never forget a moment of tonight's game! Good Luck to All!!!