District 9-2A, Div 2 - Football (2013)

BigDave

Yeah, everybodys gonna know what to exspect, and will be as prepared as they can. I think our new coaching staff was totally shell shocked by Waskom, even though they had been warned....lol.

There were a total of 14 coaching staffs that got taken out behind the same woodshed !!!! Its called team speed and refugio had enough speed to play with them.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There were a total of 14 coaching staffs that got taken out behind the same woodshed !!!! Its called team speed and refugio had enough speed to play with them.

Yeah your right. I don't think we could have beat them no matter what, but even the Waskom coaching staff was amazed that we did'nt make any halftime adjustments offensively or defensely. Somebody told me that coach admitted being very suprised by Waskom.

Correction: Refugio had enough speed to take Waskom to the woodshed..... 69 to 33 is'nt exactly playing with them.

For all my 9-2AA friends

NFA-Texas Now doing doing camp as Texas Football Training will be hold our 2 day camp in New Boston, Tx at the New Boston High school. this is our 4th year holding camps in east Texas, teaching fundamentals and mechanically correct techniques.

TEXAS FOOTBALL TRAINING trains athletes at all positions from beginner to elite athlete. Our typical coach is an active Texas high school or Texas college coach. This ensures that our coaches are among the best at TEACHING the MENTAL and PHYSICAL aspects of the game of football. Our goal is to make every athlete better!

Also will be having a session on the recruiting process, presented by NetWork Athletes rep for parents and the athletes to better inform them on a, sometime confusing, process..

New Boston High School

Lion Dr New Boston, Tx 75570

DATES/TIMES:

March 1&2

FEES: Early Registration: $100

REGISTER:

www.primalsportstraining.com

QUESTIONS:

[email protected]

[email protected]

I guess until we get the new district alignments in Feb. it's gonna be pretty slow......lol. Dekalb and Paul Pewitt posters, just wanted to say have enjoyed you guys and good luck, I'm pretty sure we won't be in the same district again next year.

I kind of think that we wont either.. with Hooks and queen city dropping down. I'm still not sure if we wont go to the west in with Cooper again. should find out in a couple weeks though..

SJ, it has be great talking with you Big ED and Dave the last couple years. i wish EF the best of luck in the future.

I'll keep you posted on any of the events Texas Football Training (NFA-Texas)is having

• 4 weeks later...

I guess until we get the new district alignments in Feb. it's gonna be pretty slow......lol. Dekalb and Paul Pewitt posters, just wanted to say have enjoyed you guys and good luck, I'm pretty sure we won't be in the same district again next year.

enjoyed it. been a thrill playing the jackets. good luck and injury free next season