Prayers needed in EF

BigDave

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everybody, I have made it through the first round of Chemo. I am extremly weak and not much use around the house (not that I ever was). I am blown away by all the support and prayers sent my way, keep them coming please. I was diagnosed with Acute Myloid Lukemia and it looks like it's going to be a long fight to beat this. Again, thank you to everyone for all the support.

Bigdav, BigED, Cody, you guys rock.

Roll Jackets!!!

Hello everybody, I have made it through the first round of Chemo. I am extremly weak and not much use around the house (not that I ever was). I am blown away by all the support and prayers sent my way, keep them coming please. I was diagnosed with Acute Myloid Lukemia and it looks like it's going to be a long fight to beat this. Again, thank you to everyone for all the support.

Roll Jackets!!!

Its great to hear from you SJ!

Had a great turnout for the benefit tonight, Proud of the EF community getting behind SJ and his family and helping in their fight. Also proud of the SDC community for everybody's support and prayers, lets keep it up! Thanks again!

Roll Jackets!!!

We are so incredible proud of you, love you, support you and will continuing praying for your full recovery!

Smoaky