Interesting perspective on Zimmerman case

Immortal13

Please attempt to make a sensible post....k thanks :)

Yea I know I thought the same thing when the pastor in your video said that.

DJ said "GZ wasn't white: his father is .. baptist ..and his mother is.. uh ...she is from Peru, so he is Latino, Latino and white"

Don't know don't care. Let's not derail the thread please

I seen that video the other day, I don't think he was condoning the shooting he was preaching about lifestyle choices and doing things that can put you in a bad position.

Don't know don't care. Let's not derail the thread please

I am not trying to derail the thread, the pastor in the video said thatZ was not white because his father is Baptist and his mother is from Peru. I honestly want to know why he said "baptist" . Is he an anti-baptite? And what does being babtist have to do with one's ethnicity? Then he also says it is a fact that "hoodie boys" rob, rape and maim. Well, I for one did not know that fact. Does that only apply to black hoodie boys, because when I am crappie fishing I wear a hoodie when it is windy and we are running wide open to get to a fishing spot....hmmm maybe that is why I catch so many....they are terrified of me because I am in a hoodie and they think I have the munchies because I have a candy bar and some tea too! I am a white hoodie Girl ....but I do have a black hoodie too. I like wearing hoodies in the cooler months.

I am not trying to derail the thread, the pastor in the video said thatZ was not white because his father is Baptist and his mother is from Peru. I honestly want to know why he said "baptist" . Is he an anti-baptite? And what does being babtist have to do with one's ethnicity? Then he also says it is a fact that "hoodie boys" rob, rape and maim. Well, I for one did not know that fact. Does that only apply to black hoodie boys, because when I am crappie fishing I wear a hoodie when it is windy and we are running wide open to get to a fishing spot....hmmm maybe that is why I catch so many....they are terrified of me because I am in a hoodie and they think I have the munchies because I have a candy bar and some tea too! I am a white hoodie Girl ....but I do have a black hoodie too. I like wearing hoodies in the cooler months.

Good for you

OK we've covered the baptist reference, which has nothing to do with what the man was saying.

I would like to hear a response from JT or lion on this topic.

...and what did your interjection of the term "cracka" have to do with what the man was saying?

You can call it a troll post if you like but I think that the man was emphasizing that the last name Zimmerman [Father's last name] is often considered a Jewish name, and the Jewish population in Florida is mostly Caucasian or at least not typically African American, Latino or Asian so I think it IS pertinent to the thread. I really don't think YOU know what the man was saying. He talked about Al and Jesse using stereotypes to accuse Z of stereotyping, then he did the same thing with pot stereotypes and then said if you say yes you are a pot smoker....but he said yes...how did HE know? Kinda was the pot calling the kettle black - pun intended [in so many ways] and I do not apologize if anyone gets offended because it's true.

It was just a joke in response to your troll post....which is what you continue to do. If you have nothing further to add, then go post on another thread. K thanks :)

Anything I have further to add will depend on how ignorant you decide to act.

bOve6Zy.jpg

At the time of this young man's death he stood almost 6'2" tall and weighed 175 muscular pounds. He had numerous run ins with authorities (both at school and local police), had been stopped and almost arrested two days before his death for smacking a bus driver in the face, because the driver refused to let him ride for free. He was released because the driver was told not to press charges by the bus company and to continue on his route.

Do you know his name?

It seems as though immoral was trying to kill two birds with the same stone.

Hey I'm all about efficiency :)

bOve6Zy.jpg

At the time of this young man's death he stood almost 6'2" tall and weighed 175 muscular pounds. He had numerous run ins with authorities (both at school and local police), had been stopped and almost arrested two days before his death for smacking a bus driver in the face, because the driver refused to let him ride for free. He was released because the driver was told not to press charges by the bus company and to continue on his route.

Do you know his name?

Young jeezie?