Over and under gun

parentofredheads

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might want to read Ayoob's opinion on that in the article I linked

I read it. He has a point but a good lawyer would easily be able to explain that it functions exactly as the guns without the "added feature". Anyway, it all depends on the circumstances at the time the gun was used. If someone is breaking into my house at night, I don't think there is going to be a problem in Texas based on some minute technical detail such as this, maybe in New York or California. Would they rather me have used my double barreled 12 gauge coach gun full of buckshot?

I read it. He has a point but a good lawyer would easily be able to explain that it functions exactly as the guns without the "added feature". Anyway, it all depends on the circumstances at the time the gun was used. If someone is breaking into my house at night, I don't think there is going to be a problem in Texas based on some minute technical detail such as this. Would they rather me have used my double barreled 12 gauge coach gun full of buckshot?

You're right it would all depend on the circumstances.... location, ect. Personally, I wouldn't want to have to count on my lawyer having to explain away why I used a "tampered with" or modified gun