# 1 Mart at # 10 Teague - Zero Week

player73

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope just have a good idea of how different the level of play is between the 2 and the depth of talent.

ummmmm....

Level of play? One plays for state championships and the other plays for district championships... Guess you know something Rusty Nail doesn't.

Not knocking Teague but come on JJ. Come. On.

ummmmm....

Level of play? One plays for state championships and the other plays for district championships... Guess you know something Rusty Nail doesn't.

Not knocking Teague but come on JJ. Come. On.

come on man???? really...go ahead and look foolish...idk...my opinion is my opinion..you got yours even though its prob not right lol...big difference in talent between these 2 this year...think of this way...if teague was 1A with the numbers and talent they got now Mart would not be in the top spot now would they?

come on man???? really...go ahead and look foolish...idk...my opinion is my opinion..you got yours even though its prob not right lol...big difference in talent between these 2 this year...think of this way...if teague was 1A with the numbers and talent they got now Mart would not be in the top spot now would they?

I like the way ur thinkin jj

I like the way ur thinkin jj

got a very very close friend of the family who lives ther and when he says they are going to be good....it's probably true. hope yall enjoy that arp blood catching balls for yall lol...

What did I say that was foolish?

Teague's offensive and defensive line's are going to surprise people this year.They have good size and quickness.Everyone is saying that Teague's defense will determined how good and far this Teague team will go and no one ( even Teague folks ) can agrue that.IMO ,the defense will much improve as the line and secondary can hold their own but need the Linebackers to step up where graduation hit.

from what i saw this morning they better have some very fast db's come nov .1 2013.

Teague might beat Mart, might not. But, they aint winning by 30.

Mart scored 45 points per game last year. Teague gave up 35 points per game last year. That's not a good combination. I have a hard time ranking any team in the top ten when they gave up 35 points per game the previous year and lost their top three tacklers and guys that produced 18 of their 22 turnovers on defense.

I'm not dogging Teague, I'm just saying Offense is only 1/3 of the game. Let's keep that in mind.

This Teague team is way deeper and far more ahead than last year. Mart won't be easy but for them to win they better bring their A game on the 30th

How are they far more ahead?

I believe Teague can win. But they ain't winning by 30 like JJ said. And they ain't far and away more talented than Mart. Two players don't make a team. Again, I'm not dogging the Lions I just am not sure where the hype is coming from. Maybe someone can give me some facts to change my mind.

I believe Teague can win. But they ain't winning by 30 like JJ said. And they ain't far and away more talented than Mart. Two players don't make a team. Again, I'm not dogging the Lions I just am not sure where the hype is coming from. Maybe someone can give me some facts to change my mind.

they more than a 2 man team. They bigger stronger faster overall than last. Just have to c it to believe it.

may not be by 30 but i feel confident they will win comfortely.

got ppl at my wrk from other towns that say Teague will win by dbl digits against Mart. Also got a guy from Franklin say we win the district easily and all these ppl have seen what we got.

They'll have a running game this year with John Love..

( 1 ) Playing the numbers game : Teague avg 39 points a game but gave up 35 for a difference of a ( + 4 )

( 2 ) Frank is right about replacing those Defensive players in LB' s Henderson and Bell ( which I stated that the Lb's would have to step up ) and Db Brooks

( 3 ) This is the first time in 5 years that Teague is in the 2nd year of a coaches system for whatever the reasons that have been talked about on here before

( 4 ) No one in Teague is happy about giving up 35 points a game but Coach Johnson has addressed that and only time will tell

( 5 ) IMO, the 3 keys for Teague is to stay healthy,LB play step up and the Defense improves Teague will be fine

( 6 ) This is a new season so what happened last year or the years before doesn't matter