# 1 Mart at # 10 Teague - Zero Week

player73

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No bigtank, according to the "experts", Mart is just a 1A team. Nothing special there. Should be an easy opponent for any 2A school. Great game tonight by the way. That #12 is something else. Oh wait, he can't be good because he's in 1A. Best of luck to you guys on the rest of the season. :)

I'm not an expert by any means but I've seen my team win a couple state titles....in none of those years did we lose to a 1A team....nor did we schedule such a team that fields 20 something kids freshman through senior class.

I didn't come on hear knocking you guys at all....even said you guys turned out a good season after losing to the same 1A team last season....so if any of this statement was directed to me....direct it somewhere else...if it wasn't, then by all means....best of luck the rest of the season.....and I hope we get to meet in the playoffs.

Then I guess it wasn't directed to you then. The schedule was done before Johnson got here, but I still hope they play Mart in coming years. They may be 1A, but they are a very good team. It may be shameful to some on here to be beat by them, but Teague folks respect them. This weeks over, now on to Buffalo. Good luck to Tatum as well.

lionpride. there are not to many places in texas who has ncaa national champion ( quan cosby), superbowl championship( forgot the dude name but he played with the raiders), 3 cfl championships( tony miles), nfl europe championship( bigtank05 aka john garrett) and 5 texas high school championships like mart has. oh forgot tony miles also won 3 ncaa division 2 championships also and roddie green juco championship with navarro. thats history for you. we also have over 800 wins and still winning.

Tank, In several years you can add Derian Thomas # 12 to that long list of great players.This kid is a special talent ( 1a,2a,3a.4a or 5a) I don't care how you cut and slice it.Very well mannered kid at the 7 on 7 league this summer and can make people miss and he can also take a hit.

This not directed at anyone : These two teams will probably play again next year because of several reasons - they are former district rivals off and on dating back to the 70's, 2a district rivals recently,the people of the towns like the match up but the main reason is the TWO COACHES will probably schedule it. Next year is realignment so you never know how the schedule will work out.Now I think its kind of funny that Teague loses to Mart # 1, yes in Class 1a in the final seconds and is being ( I will let you choose the adjective ) for losing and having them on the schedule. JMO and SMH . I am with LionPride its time to move on to the Buffalo game.

homegrown and player73 are good people....they are passionate about Teague football and want nothing but success for their team.....

tweet, thanks for realizing real fans not bashing us like some do because we care so much. I hope yall put another ring on yalls hand and one day we can as well.