Under the Dome

RETIREDFAN1

Looked like that 3-D star map from the Jedi Temple.....probably a star map showing where the aliens are coming from....we'll find out soon...only 3 more episodes......

Without giving away too much, is it sticking that close to the book in the respect?

• 9 months later...

They had to bring everybody back up to speed......looks like it's about to change for Big Jim, though.... :lol:

Dont it though. I know they were saying two were to die. I know the one but was the one at the end the other? What is with the freaky girl?

So Big Jim now has a Messiah Complex to go along with his other great personality traits? lol The high school science teacher sure didnt take long to "break bad". I forgot about the lady outside the bubble doing all the paintings.

So Big Jim now has a Messiah Complex to go along with his other great personality traits? lol The high school science teacher sure didnt take long to "break bad". I forgot about the lady outside the bubble doing all the paintings.

Characters are dropping like flies, too.....It's starting to look like 24 instead of Under the Dome....

Dwight Yoakam and he sings too. That crazy science teacher has to go Colmes. She got to go.

She's turning big jim into hitler.........that's what happens when you let "science" take over and start making decisions based on that alone........ :)

She's turning big jim into hitler.........that's what happens when you let "science" take over and start making decisions based on that alone........ :)

I hadnt really realized the biblical plague aspect until the blood started raining. Its kind of shaping up like LOST, faith vs. science.