Under the Dome

RETIREDFAN1

So one of the ideas I had about the girl from the lake was answered. I missed something though about Sam. Why was his shoulder messed up? Because of Angie?

Notice where that science #### was going to release the virus???? I'm still watching it....haven't seen anything about his shoulder yet....... :)

I havent read the book but last nights episode opened up a whole bunch of questions.

Thats Junior's Mom outside the dome doing the painting? Did she fake her death?

How is the dead lake girl connected to Barbie? Didnt she say they were from the same hometown?

Did the science #### release the disease? She couldnt have grown a conscience that quick, right?

How do they still have wifi but I dont in my neck of the woods?

I havent read the book but last nights episode opened up a whole bunch of questions.

Thats Junior's Mom outside the dome doing the painting? Did she fake her death?

How is the dead lake girl connected to Barbie? Didnt she say they were from the same hometown?

Did the science #### release the disease? She couldnt have grown a conscience that quick, right?

How do they still have wifi but I dont in my neck of the woods?

Junior's mom and Lyle (Dwight Yoakum) faked her death because she knew the dome was coming and had to get outside. The dead girl IS from Barbie's hometown but that's all that has been revealed so far......The science looney bin didn't release the virus because she heard the pig farmer talking about how it had killed more of his pigs than she thought it should, so she knew it had mutated.....they only get wifi in front of the locker that Angie was killed at........hope that catches you up...... :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...