Lindale Eagles @ Chapel Hill Bulldogs

Stankylegg

Winner?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which team goes (1-0) to start the season?

• Chapel Hill
    • Lindale

Got any idea about 16-3A?

Chapel Hill should play close attention to Spring Hill, Bullard & Gladewater...with those wins, they can make it to the playoffs. Kilgore & Gilmer will be taking care of other buisiness....& that they will.

Was not dissing 16 3a... Picked Gilmer to win it all, in an earlier post.

Just made a statement that CH might give Gilmer and Kilgore fits. This is the DoD remember ...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The score at the end of the live half was 34-0 CH. during the controlled part, CH scored 5 times; Athens scored at least once...maybe twice (I changed seats and I'm not sure if I missed an Athens score). A lot of great passes from Black to several different receivers. Robinson, Minor, Heckel all looked good at receiver. Defense had some good stops as well as fumble recoveries and an interception returned for a touchdown. Overall, pretty good night. Much better tonight than they were at the end of the season last year.

Great! I love that heckle is a part of this! Great talent !

Lindale actually looked pretty good against Henderson. If it is clicking they can easily play and outplay CH. However, speed can only be contained so much. I think Lindale will surprise some people this week. Lindale also really needs to win this week with Carthage coming up on the 6th.

I will say Lindale could be better. Every thing that could be gotten out of the boys is not being gotten. I don't see them coming together like they need to really surprise and upset some teams.

Lindale actually looked pretty good against Henderson. If it is clicking they can easily play and outplay CH. However, speed can only be contained so much. I think Lindale will surprise some people this week. Lindale also really needs to win this week with Carthage coming up on the 6th.

I will say Lindale could be better. Every thing that could be gotten out of the boys is not being gotten. I don't see them coming together like they need to really surprise and upset some teams.[/quote

Less than 24 hours to go! Can't hardly wait until tomorrow night! Looking forward to a great game! I still say chapel hill takes this one, if only because of being faster than lindale. These lindale fans are feelin pretty good after beating an overrated, young Henderson team. Keep feeling that way I remember 2 years ago they felt the same way and all us chapel hill fans saw were lindale taillights at halftime . Good luck to both teams.

Lindale freshman dominated 42-0 over CH Freshman. Crazy how both games were mirror images for the programs. [/quote

7-6 chapel hill. Lindale has has the ball twice inside there own 20 and scores once. Chapel hill has had 2 huge running plays called back due to holding. I still don't see lindale containing chapel hills speed for long !