42 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Joaquin
    • Tenaha

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And then you woke up and it was Friday morning and you realized that whooping was coming

We were told the same thing last year and we all know what happened... No doubt we lost a bunch but we always reload.. And this year is no different. We have some good kids back and some young ones that will make a difference. I just want no injuries and some fried shrimp.

We were told the same thing last year and we all know what happened... No doubt we lost a bunch but we always reload.. And this year is no different. We have some good kids back and some young ones that will make a difference. I just want no injuries and some fried shrimp.

and we all know what happened once the games mattered most... Joaquin one and done, Tenaha went to the big house. Yall will NEVER be on our level.

Its gonna get ugly.

All I want is a good contest with no injuries. I see both of these teams making a good run at and into the playoffs.

pretty sure Wakeen lays down come playoff time.

and we all know what happened once the games mattered most... Joaquin one and done, Tenaha went to the big house. Yall will NEVER be on our level.

Its gonna get ugly.

it is what it is where yall are at in D2, we would have been playing in the big house too if we would had the same teams to play but we didn't. That's life. after yalls pre district schedule, it might as well been 6 man teams yall faced. The road to jerry's house is very different paths from D1 to D2, so the comment on "being on yall's level" or "one and done" is worthless. Tenaha has been good for years but yall better make the best of it this year or start getting kids from center again to come live with grandmaw, cause if you don't, yall won't be on anyone's level for a while. Good luck on the year and i pray for no injuries. Lets all make Shelby county proud

Ummm... Cupboard ain't as bare as one might think

nah, let em talk. they need a little something to give em hope.

it is what it is where yall are at in D2, we would have been playing in the big house too if we would had the same teams to play but we didn't. That's life. after yalls pre district schedule, it might as well been 6 man teams yall faced. The road to jerry's house is very different paths from D1 to D2, so the comment on "being on yall's level" or "one and done" is worthless. Tenaha has been good for years but yall better make the best of it this year or start getting kids from center again to come live with grandmaw, cause if you don't, yall won't be on anyone's level for a while. Good luck on the year and i pray for no injuries. Lets all make Shelby county proud

Well pretty sure this 1AD2 team consistently keeps our foot broke off in yalls 2A backside. I swear. Joaquins gotta be one of the biggest 1A's in Texas and still needs to drop down some more to be successful in playoffs?

oh yeah, comments werent worthless to me, i get quite a kick outta myself daily.

Wish we could randomly drop y'alls student body down to @125 students and see where the Rams go in the DII playoffs .

7X41irT.jpg

Joaquin's got some tough-looking kids, but Tenaha's just got too much speed. If the Rams can keep the Tiger offense off the field, they've got a shot, but I just don't see that happening.

Tenaha wins, 49-18

7X41irT.jpg

Joaquin's got some tough-looking kids, but Tenaha's just got too much speed. If the Rams can keep the Tiger offense off the field, they've got a shot, but I just don't see that happening.

Tenaha wins, 49-18

Ive got same score but numbers swapped, got Teneha 94- Jouqain 81