42 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Joaquin
    • Tenaha

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That fish is more like a shark. Eats tigers for breakfast!

but has never started at corner ever. along with anyone else in yalls defensive secondary. to say this is a test for them would be a huge understatement. it would be like sending a kindergarten student to take the SAT....combine that with the fact that Joe NEVER understands how to defend the spread imo....BURNT TOAST!

You starting to sound like a broke record. Find some new material. We're getting bored with the classics!

Just working with what yall give me. It ll all become clear Friday.

Joaquin wins this one... I've never seen determination like I did a few minutes ago in my brothers eyes... Joaquin WILL pull off the upset.

Thankx Lambo I couldn't deside till you told me bout your brothers eye thing.

I just wanted to note a couple things:

1) I really enjoy and respect the ram/tiger FB rivalry

2) I think it's important to note that "looks in eyes", determination, being fired up, wanting it more, having awesome Pregame cheers, Etc dont amount to nothing... Nada...zip... Zero

3) executing with speed and physicality when the ball is kicked off matters...

I don't think the Tigers have won a single Pregame warmup contest since I coached

2) I think it's important to note that "looks in eyes", determination, being fired up, wanting it more, having awesome Pregame cheers, Etc dont amount to nothing... Nada...zip... Zero

I don't think the Tigers have won a single

Pregame warmup contest since I coached

+1 Coach! Words of wisdom.

I don't think the Tigers have won a single Pregame warmup contest since I coached

I disagree, your pre game last year against San Augustine would fall under the winning the pre game contest mantra...but it also proves your point of not meaning a hill of beans as SA would run back the opening kickoff.

You can do and say whatever you want leading up to a game, but when that opening kickoff occurs it all comes down to who has the best combination of football players. Your eyes on Wednesday night don't matter, your pre game pep talk doesn't matter, your field entrance doesn't matter. Can they help? Sure they can maybe give you some confidence, but if you get your butt whipped on the first play it all goes out the window.

I disagree, your pre game last year against San Augustine would fall under the winning the pre game contest mantra...but it also proves your point of not meaning a hill of beans as SA would run back the opening kickoff.

You can do and say whatever you want leading up to a game, but when that opening kickoff occurs it all comes down to who has the best combination of football players. Your eyes on Wednesday night don't matter, your pre game pep talk doesn't matter, your field entrance doesn't matter. Can they help? Sure they can maybe give you some confidence, but if you get your butt whipped on the first play it all goes out the window.

A lot of the pre-game stuff is all about putting on a show for the fans. Getting a large fan base into the game is huge in big games. Of course, most teams that draw big crowds keep their fans in it the whole game anyway. Good football fans don't need to see a show to make noise.

That speed and spread all sounds great until your qb realizes he has less than 2.8 sec to throw unlike his 3-5 in practice. You cant simulate that aggressive Friday night dline play in practice no matter how many "athletes" you think you have. They don't like to go hard against their own boys.