42 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Joaquin
    • Tenaha

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well boys its GAMEDAY, and I'm getting ready to leave Oklahoma and head back to where we play the best football in the country. I told a guy in the restaurant last night that I had together home for the start of football season. He pointed to the TV where the Ole Miss/ Vandy game was on and said "Football season started tonight". I had to educate him. There's no way I could live here. Schools that look as big as Center and Carthage have stadiums smaller than ours. I just don't think the small towns take it as seriously as we do. I would go crazy, although my wife claims that wouldn't be a long trip! Everyone be safe and I will see you at the game.

Joaquin has never had a good secondary from the talk of everyone over the years yet not one single opponent has lit em' up with the pass.....Two things here, either the secondary or coach's scheme is better and more too it than the local yahoo can figure out, or its class a football and very few teams can be patient and consistent enough to flood zones for 6,7,yds then hit the big shot down field.

Joaquin has never had a good secondary from the talk of everyone over the years yet not one single opponent has lit em' up with the pass.....Two things here, either the secondary or coach's scheme is better and more too it than the local yahoo can figure out, or its class a football and very few teams can be patient and consistent enough to flood zones for 6,7,yds then hit the big shot down field.

I know of a team that beat them throwing the ball...in joaquin...and obviously not in the playoffs

This local yahoo knows from his own observation that the Ram secondary is in trouble against the flood passes. I am not degrading their scheme or effort, they are simply not real athletic or experienced in their approach to defending this type play. I will now bow out of this thread and leave the commentary to the real experts. Have a safe game guys.

The wind at game time will be out of the East about 6 mph. This should help the long ball carry.

Does it matter? If memory serves last few times joaquin came to tenaha didn we just run it up the middle and stuff it down their throats?

Lambo, just wondering, 7-12 grade how many victories did you ever have against Tenaha? And did you ever have "that look" in your eyes?

46, and no, that wasnt all they had. Only lost by 9 to a state caliber team, nothing at all to be ashamed of in my opinion.

Lets see 81-46 equals what? Joaquin had no bench....they were all sitting on the bench while S.A. was warming up at halftime. The kid was good and was all that joaquin had.

Good luck to both teams tonight!

Lets see 81-46 equals what? Joaquin had no bench....they were all sitting on the bench while S.A. was warming up at halftime. The kid was good and was all that joaquin had.

Good luck to both teams tonight!

I know you wanna play, and thats fine but not right now. ok? Daddy's busy. I'll do my best and make time for you later

Lambo, just wondering, 7-12 grade how many victories did you ever have against Tenaha? And did you ever have "that look" in your eyes?

one in 8th grade 19-0 reginald had about -25 yards rushing and like 7 passing and I demolished cook on a Trap.

one in 8th grade 19-0 reginald had about -25 yards rushing and like 7 passing and I demolished cook on a Trap.

funny you brought him up, Im watching him on TV right now.

Tenaha returns opening kick back for TD. Cobe is for real folks

Joaquin turnover on downs.

Tigers first offensive possesion. TD on first play.

13-0 Tenaha. missed PAT

Joaquin 3 and out.

Tenaha's second possesion upcoming

81 yard TD run by Cobe.

20-0 Tenaha

Joaquin wins this one... I've never seen determination like I did a few minutes ago in my brothers eyes... Joaquin WILL pull off the upset.

wonder what those eyes looking like right now