Joe Quin and Tenny Ha, who ya got?

dago29

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Joaquin
    • Tenaha

That speed and spread all sounds great until your qb realizes he has less than 2.8 sec to throw unlike his 3-5 in practice. You cant simulate that aggressive Friday night dline play in practice no matter how many "athletes" you think you have. They don't like to go hard against their own boys.

This is true... but it's also true that Tenaha's QB has some wheels on him, I've seen the kid throw on the run just fine. A great pass rush don't mean anything if the QB can beat your guys to the outside. Just sayin.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt Tenaha has a pass route that takes even 2.5 seconds, so I guess the spread and that speed are back in play.

It will all become clear Friday night.

I don't know about the "all clear" part, but both teams will find out what they need to work on.

I don't know about the "all clear" part, but both teams will find out what they need to work on.

I am sure that Tenaha asked for the Garrison vs. Joaquin scrimmage film, since they catch the Dogs later also, and noticed the quick passes to the flats that the Rams had no answer for. These type plays nullify any type of pass rush and simply become athlete vs. athlete. Joaquin has some growing to do in experience and I hope they have a solid season, but the bottom line is they will still be looking for win #1 next week.

Anyone around coaching knows the scrimmage is for your team...your not gonna check to different coverages and looks just to win a scrimmage. You want to see who can play who can move and so on. Pretty sure any coach will make an adjustment when the games count.

Jv game at 5 in Joaquin. Dont know much about Tenaha jv but I will say joaquin jv is pretty good. They got some kids that can play.

Anyone around coaching knows the scrimmage is for your team...your not gonna check to different coverages and looks just to win a scrimmage. You want to see who can play who can move and so on. Pretty sure any coach will make an adjustment when the games count.

+1

At halftime the Ram JV is up 16-0 over Tenaha. Glad to see both programs fielding a JV. I'd much rather have kids getting snaps on Thursday than standing on the sideline on Friday.

24-0 final for the rams of joaquin. Brock always looks comfortable in the pocket....always. Joaquins got a lot to look forward to.

I wish I could clearly pick a winner of this game. Of course, I would love to see Joaquin win. But facing facts, as far as I know, the most speed we have is laying with Armando at corner. And he can't cover the whole field. The secondary is definitely my biggest concern. But maybe they'll surprise everyone, and pull out an upset. You can bet I'll be there tomorrow in the pit, goin for the rams.

^how tall is he? Tenaha' s outside receivers are listed at 6'1"

are you also not concerned that joaquin must replace every single skill position plus tight ends on offense?

^how tall is he? Tenaha' s outside receivers are listed at 6'1"

are you also not concerned that joaquin must replace every single skill position plus tight ends on offense?

I'm definitely concerned. The backs that they have to replace, and practically an entirely new line. Everything is a concern. Secondary just happens to be my biggest one.

And I'm not sure how tall Armando is.

im thinking yalls oline might be really good when its all said and done. Adam Mason is just a junior but has a lot of starts. They got some beef up front. havent seen em yet. might not get to see em ever. but like i said, watch, that o line will be a strong point for the team eventually. just need a little time.

yall will start district with only one loss. and thats a loss to a very good state caliber team.

Adam has got great experience for a junior. Offensively, and defensively. He's not as Fast as his brother, or at least he used to not be, but he's got good strength. I expect a lot from him, and Nathan Boyter, the other returning starter on the oline, but from what I've heard, in a new position.

Adam has got great experience for a junior. Offensively, and defensively. He's not as Fast as his brother, or at least he used to not be, but he's got good strength. I expect a lot from him, and Nathan Boyter, the other returning starter on the oline, but from what I've heard, in a new position.

We return 3 starters on the O- line. Adam, Boyter, and Keith Ferguson, who was a tackle last year but has moved to guard. When they get it together, they are going to be the backbone of this team. GreezyChef is old and out of shape, but HE could go for 100+ yards behind these guys by mid year.

We return 3 starters on the O- line. Adam, Boyter, and Keith Ferguson, who was a tackle last year but has moved to guard. When they get it together, they are going to be the backbone of this team. GreezyChef is old and out of shape, but HE could go for 100+ yards behind these guys by mid year.

am old and outta shape but I'd wear you and ram04 out on the bball court.