There is a hulk of a banner ad

camuchs

I understand the need for advertisement. It takes money to keep the site running. We all should be more appreciative of this site and all the effort it takes to keep it up and running. What if it didn't exist? Where else would you turn for all this information and opportunity to hear the voices of East and Central Texas? Some people would gripe if they were hung with a new rope. I say quit your complaining and be grateful we have Smoaky.com and the advertisements.

Ads are good money for sites. Usually if you click on an ad and spend 30 secs on that site, they can get reimbursed up to $1 for every person on it. Not sure about this site and their ads, but its better than David and the mods begging you to donate to their paypal account to keep the place ad free.

• 3 weeks later...

I understand the need for advertisement. It takes money to keep the site running. We all should be more appreciative of this site and all the effort it takes to keep it up and running. What if it didn't exist? Where else would you turn for all this information and opportunity to hear the voices of East and Central Texas? Some people would gripe if they were hung with a new rope. I say quit your complaining and be grateful we have Smoaky.com and the advertisements.

As I figured, the David-Banner-Hulk thing went right over your head...that or you're jealous that I didn't say anything about Capt. America...................?