Chapel hill vs whitehouse( battle of lake Tyler)

Chill5000

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I forgot all those state championships and powerhouse that yall are lol.

What does that have to do with them beating Chapel Hill? Chapel Hill is better than last year, but so is Whitehouse. The Cats win this one. Hide and watch. Lol

Now who is getting all defensive. I already said WH was probably a little overrated. What exactly has your panties in a bunch?

If Chapel Hill, can find a passing game, this will be a close game! if not, it could be all Whitehouse!

Chapel hill has a good passing game. Can't judge everything from the lindale game. They barely had to turn the ole play book page. Sweep left sweep right and run run run was all they needed, lindale never stopped it! I'm sure they have lots more in the arsenal against a much better whitehouse team than what they showed lindale.

Im expecting a close game. If CH can limit the turnovers, get a little pressure on Mahomes, and surive the 4th quarter with not having the depth WH has, we will be watching a great game.

CH has 5 RB's that are impressive. I havent seen this much team speed in a long time. The dline and LB's are quick.

We normally have a hard time with WH's short dunk passes and I hope we can somehow contain that tonight.

No prediction here. Just ready to watch some football.

In the end the run game will prevail. I expect over 100 pts combined by both teams with CH winning.

I seriously doubt 100 points are scored tomorrow night. Maybe 75-80 with Whitehouse scoring about 45.

If it's a track meet, I like Whitehouse's ability to score more points than CH.

I don't think CH wants to get in a shoot out with WH.

I seriously doubt 100 points are scored tomorrow night. Maybe 75-80 with Whitehouse scoring about 45.

If it's a track meet, I like Whitehouse's ability to score more points than CH.

I don't think CH wants to get in a shoot out with WH.

No chap hill does not want to get in a shoot out with whitehouse! Obvious reasons! But whitehouse will not have the same team speed as chapel hill and that could be advantage bulldogs. I also see close to 100 points combined tonight