Arp vs Pewitt

Tiger1995

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey JJ we got the Bull setup for some additional snot blows for you.

dude...i love that bull! i got the camera back finally so dad and I will be taking some shots.. i'm ready for this game...

We are still uncertain if the Arp qb will be back. Hearing it will be a game time decision on him. Of coarse after he took out his own bull to get hurt i'd imagine he won't mind facing yours..

Word is that Bonner will still be out though...As long as we got him by the Troup game i'm good lol...ready to see us slap those other Maroon Tigers around this year. When you watch us if #2 J. Johnson gets to start at qb i think you'll see why I've been so hyped up about this year's Tigers. Can't wait to see him catching balls and Bonner in with Reese #11 and MJ in the backfield. unfortunately we haven't gotten to see them all together but 4 plays this year against Van and we scored. Next play Bonner broke his hand.

I expect a good game and it will go down to the wire.

JJ, even when I coached I thought you were respectful and had kind words for all envolved. Actually enjoyed playing Arp. Good kids and a resectful following.

But, Lord is you a homer.....

I expect a good game and it will go down to the wire.

JJ, even when I coached I thought you were respectful and had kind words for all envolved. Actually enjoyed playing Arp. Good kids and a resectful following.

But, Lord is you a homer.....

yes sir I am. I am a huge bulls fans and know y'all are not the ones to take for granted. I fully expect a thriller that could either way. If arp starts clicking with the offense it's very possible this team could be really good. The defense is there! The offense has yet to get going no matter what the case has been. Hope to see ya at the game coach. Ill prolly find gb early so if y'all see him talking to the short guy from arp with the camera please say hi. Good luck to y'all. Hope it's a great one no matter who wins.

Nope, wont make this one. My son is a freshman and is probably loading up on the bus headed for Arp tonight. I will be out of pocket all this year, but next year with my son most likely going up, I wont miss a single game.

Nope, wont make this one. My son is a freshman and is probably loading up on the bus headed for Arp tonight. I will be out of pocket all this year, but next year with my son most likely going up, I wont miss a single game.

they played a good game tonight. Arp won on a kickoff return 27-22. Good game

Yes he is gametime for this game. Broke his hand in 2nd series of first scrimmage. Hoping we get him and Justin Johnson both back Justin is our sophomore backup and starting wr/db. He's 6'2 about 155 and a great athlete. Bonner as a jr last year threw for 1257 yards and 16 tds 6 ints with 4 of those coming in the last game. He is pushing 6'2+ now.