Chapel Hill @ Carthage

Stankylegg

Which dogs win?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Carthage
    • Chapel Hill

That Goes For CH Too, Since Some Of You Think Y'all Going To Come To Bulldog Stadium And Smash Us LOL LOL LOL . But If CH DBs Are Below Average Like Guy Said #5 Tee Goree About To Have A Great Night He Is A Beast!!!!! But Im Done With The Trash Talk Ready For Friday. Oh Yea I HOPE Both Teams Come Out Injury Free. But I Want Some Hard Hitting East Texas Football Get Ya PopCorn Ready..... Pop POp POP!!!

P.S Our Offense Is Deadly... Hope Yall Dont Let Us Get In Sync To Early HAHA I Love CH Folks

I don't think anyone from chapel hill is thinking the yellow dogs will come to town and smash Carthage. There is plenty of confidence that chapel hill can compete and win this Friday! Yellow dogs seem to match up better with Carthage than a lot of teams they play. It will be a huge night with lots of points scored, but the yellow dogs will score just a few more!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone from chapel hill is thinking the yellow dogs will come to town and smash Carthage. There is plenty of confidence that chapel hill can compete and win this Friday! Yellow dogs seem to match up better with Carthage than a lot of teams they play. It will be a huge night with lots of points scored, but the yellow dogs will score just a few more!

LOL Well I Cant Wait..... Ready To See IF We Will Slow CH Run Game Down And Can CH Slow My Dawgs Balance Attack Down... Interesting

HUMP DAY!!!!!!!!

Anyone know the best way to listen to the game on the web. KGAS had a lot of ad break in's during the last game. Missed a lot and was very annoying to get back to the game.

I Can Find Out For You. Plus I Will Be At The Game So I Will Keep Everybody Updated Who Cant Attend Bulldog Stadium

How many points do you think will be scored? I think it could be 80. If more than that, Carthage will win.

I also think there could be 80 to 90 points scored! It will come down to chapel hills secondary and Carthages front 4 on D. Chapel hill can run the football against anybody, I'm just worried what bogenshotz and company do to our secondary! Chap hill did respond well against mahomes and whitehouse but a little to late.

This is not a good matchup for Chapel Hill, IMO. The one and only weakness Carthage has is the size of their front 7 on defense. A power running game between the tackles can hurt them, significantly. Chapel Hill's strength on offense is the perimeter running game. Carthage's defense has more than enough speed to run down those Chill sweeps. The secondary can hold their own as well.

On offense, Carthage doesn't really have any weaknesses. Huge, dominant O-line, 2 great RB's, solid QB, elite receivers. Could be a long night for Chapel Hill.

This is not a good matchup for Chapel Hill, IMO. The one and only weakness Carthage has is the size of their front 7 on defense. A power running game between the tackles can hurt them, significantly. Chapel Hill's strength on offense is the perimeter running game. Carthage's defense has more than enough speed to run down those Chill sweeps. The secondary can hold their own as well.

On offense, Carthage doesn't really have any weaknesses. Huge, dominant O-line, 2 great RB's, solid QB, elite receivers. Could be a long night for Chapel Hill.

I hope your wrong!! Either way it will be a fun game but im not expecting a blow out. CH is much much improved from last year.