Liberty Eylau vs Texas High

WiseGuy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The L-E / Texas High game is at Grim. Not a fun place to play for the opposition.

I would love to see the series continue next year, but unless L-E does some major expansion to their visitors side, I doubt the Tiger/Leopard series will continue after this year.

I'm very sorry to hear about the L-E injuries.

Tigers 14 L-E 7 at Grim

I've heard they will play both years at grim. LE will be in home Jersey's this Friday as the home team at grim. Speedy recovery for all the LE players Hall's injury might take him out a game or two. Hate to see a yound man miss a game like this.. Just for fun Tigers 13 LE 10. Its been awhile since Ive seen a Texas High defense so fast.

Davion spained his ankle but should be ready for friday but we need Donnel Hoof to get heathly and both o-lineman but as far as Speed goes idc if you dont want to believe me but LE will be the fastest team on Texas High's schedule we have some burners at wr and on D one mistake and there gone that being said LE will score they cant start slow tho prediction 20 -14 LE

Just an FYI. This game is a one year deal. Remember this is the 2nd season of realignment. This game was for this year only. Not sure how to pick this one. In my eyes I saw MP run the ball, throw the ball, and play better on special teams than LE. Donelson threw the ball well late and LE made plays late when the game was out of hand. Congrats on the 399 record btw. Must get better this week and healthy to beat T Hi. THS 24 LE 14. Hate to say that!!!

doubt that. Tyler Lee has some good speed as does MP

LE is a little quicker than MP but forgot about Lee I just seen the film from Last night the turning point in the game was when LE was going in to make it 14 all and our QB ran a draw and the ball came out and MP ran it back 4 six but donaldson was defiantly down that was the bad break for us but they kept fighting

Davion spained his ankle but should be ready for friday but we need Donnel Hoof to get heathly and both o-lineman but as far as Speed goes idc if you dont want to believe me but LE will be the fastest team on Texas High's schedule we have some burners at wr and on D one mistake and there gone that being said LE will score they cant start slow tho prediction 20 -14 LE

Going by what I saw Friday Davion may be out 2-3 weeks. L-E needs him back, but they need the other four starters lost, too. A week ago I would have said L-E wins this game. They may still do it, but Texas High will be fired up for this game.

Just an FYI. This game is a one year deal. Remember this is the 2nd season of realignment. This game was for this year only. Not sure how to pick this one. In my eyes I saw MP run the ball, throw the ball, and play better on special teams than LE. Donelson threw the ball well late and LE made plays late when the game was out of hand. Congrats on the 399 record btw. Must get better this week and healthy to beat T Hi. THS 24 LE 14. Hate to say that!!!

This is correct.This is a one game series. No telling where Texas High and L-E will wind up after the UIL does its realingnment in Feb. 2014. Watch for your schools enrollment (snapshot day ) figures this Oct. That may give you a hint.

This game will come down to line play in my opinion. At this point the Texas High Offensive line is young and somewhat suspect, but the defensive line seems to have a motor. I think the teams will match up well at the skill positions. Should be a fun game. Sorry to hear about the LE injuries. I expect a low scoring game. Texas High 13 LE 10

This game will come down to line play in my opinion. At this point the Texas High Offensive line is young and somewhat suspect, but the defensive line seems to have a motor. I think the teams will match up well at the skill positions. Should be a fun game. Sorry to hear about the LE injuries. I expect a low scoring game. Texas High 13 LE 10

I don't see LE scoring an even 10 points lol

Can't kick PATs much less a field goal haha

Here is some information on the L-E vs. Texas High game this Friday. Info from the L-E school website.

The Liberty-Eylau Leopards travel to THS on Friday night. There are several things you need to know:

1) ALL tickets will be pre-sold. (adult $6/students $3) There will not be any tickets available at the gate.
2) High School students will purchase tickets at the high school.
3) All adult and other student tickets will be sold at the administration building.
4) Tickets will be sold on a first come first serve basis. No tickets can be held.
5) Shuttle busses will travel from LEHS to THS because there is VERY LIMITED visitor parking.
6) All LEHS fans are encouraged to ride a shuttle.
7) You must have a game ticket to ride.
8) ALL LEHS Students MUST ride the shuttle to the game.

9) The LEHS dress code will be strictly enforced.
10) Shuttle times are 6:15, 6:45, and 7:15 before the game. They will leave from the Rader Dome Parking lot .
11) Return shuttles will run at Halftime, End of the 3rd Quarter, and End of the game.