Redwater @ Hughes Springs

Horns85

Hughes Springs comes into the game 2-0 after a blowout of Clarksville and a hard and physical 30 point win over Hooks! This will be HS last predistrict game before a open week then start district! Idk a lot about RW but they are always physical! HS D was much improved against Hooks and expect more of the same this week!

Redwater is already having bad luck with injuries again this year. I'll be out for the season with a ruptured achillies, and we have a bunch of other guys with injuries, but not as serious. Should be a tough one, but I promise that we'll still bring the hat! :p Best of luck to Hughes Springs. They're one of the most respectful teams I've ever played against. Cool guys. Good luck!

Redwater is already having bad luck with injuries again this year. I'll be out for the season with a ruptured achillies, and we have a bunch of other guys with injuries, but not as serious. Should be a tough one, but I promise that we'll still bring the hat! :p Best of luck to Hughes Springs. They're one of the most respectful teams I've ever played against. Cool guys. Good luck!

Sorry to hear that your injured. Good luck to you guys as well.

I hate that about your ankle. Enjoyed watching you play last year. But since you will be on the bench, now you could prolly hook me up with a Delaughters chicken fried steak sammich. :)

Hopefully Redwater will be as much of a challenge as Hooks was in the first half. Our oline continues to get better every week but needs to be challenged. One thing I noticed is that they are strong and well conditioned and just wore Hooks down. Defense played great. Kept good pressure on the qb and had 3 picks I think. swarming to the ball well. With out knowing a lot about RW except they always play tough. Im going to say HS38-RW10. (good kicker). Go get em Mustangs!!!!