Arp vs Ef

ChampsBreak

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arp get back on Track or does the F-450! Get his offense going

Freshman QB has a long way to go, hopefully the tough pre-district schedule is giving him a crash course and he will be ready for district. I don't know if we can beat Arp at this stage of our offensive developement or not, but I do know the boys will give thier all. Playing quality teams like Arp will help in that developement for sure.

Arp takes another hit in this one and continues going 0fer against this district. :)

arps health and sr players return and starts its domination of region 3. Love how you know we have been hit hard with injuries and yet we still have been competitive. You know injuries are bad when arp is staring freshman lol. All that changes this week and arp will not likely lose another game in region 3. Our 2nd best athlete is yet to play till this week. Fyi

arps health and sr players return and starts its domination of region 3. Love how you know we have been hit hard with injuries and yet we still have been competitive. You know injuries are bad when arp is staring freshman lol. All that changes this week and arp will not likely lose another game in region 3. Our 2nd best athlete is yet to play till this week. Fyi

LMAO, here we go again with the domination of region3 bs again.lol. But hey, this is what wins you the crown every year.#brokenrecord...

JJ, you know my close connection to the Arp program, I also agree that Arp will win this game, but back off the domination of Region III comments. It takes time for those injured players to get back into the groove of things as a unit and there is a road trip in the first week of district play, that deep down you yourself are not looking forward to making. Best of luck to my guys at Arp this week and stay healthy! I will be keeping an ear to the ground as the weeks pass by. Roll On Dogs!

JJ, your a 1 man scouting report for every team Arp plays...thankfully its not accurate!

JJ, you know my close connection to the Arp program, I also agree that Arp will win this game, but back off the domination of Region III comments. It takes time for those injured players to get back into the groove of things as a unit and there is a road trip in the first week of district play, that deep down you yourself are not looking forward to making. Best of luck to my guys at Arp this week and stay healthy! I will be keeping an ear to the ground as the weeks pass by. Roll On Dogs!

sawboss all the respect in the world for ya but that trip to garrison will be just another Friday night game that Irwin and Shannon get to show the home town crowd how good they are and take the first step to another championship one game at a time lol. I am not in any way buying into y'all beating us. I think the only one who is deep down dreading that game is you guys cause your boys find out they still ain't good enough. Haha.