Teague at Marlin

player73

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marlin never has a shortage of athletes around the field. I think playing at home will help, but learning a new system hurt. I forget they had a change late in the summer.

Experience pays off for the Lions, as Teague wins cozily in this one.

If we play our game I like our chances.We had 30 passes and 28 rushes for 590 yards total offense a lot more balanced than last year.

What you been smok'n on boy...Teague by 60...All Hype? They whooped up on a good Buffalo team, and a lot of it was on the ground, this team is going to be a double threat this year, and I don't see Marlin in a shocker lol...

This is why people hate on Tig. You whooped a good Buffalo team? When has Buffalo ever been a force? Not in the last decade. So you whooped a mediocre or less team, great job!

Teague will have their hands full with Marlin Friday night. Too many athletes over there,60 points ? SMH . They have lost to 2 good football teams in Rogers and Connally.Skerib 12 ( Cameron Yoe backer ) trying to stir the pot and guess it worked, jacking with Newton and Daingerfield folks as well in other threads.Marlin will run the ball and should help the Lions prepare for the District race.

Teague will have their hands full with Marlin Friday night. Too many athletes over there,60 points ? SMH . They have lost to 2 good football teams in Rogers and Connally.Skerib 12 ( Cameron Yoe backer ) trying to stir the pot and guess it worked, jacking with Newton and Daingerfield folks as well in other threads.Marlin will run the ball and should help the Lions prepare for the District race.

Not stirring the pot bro. Just dropping my 2 cents. I would love to meet up with Teague in the playoffs. They are one of the teams we use to spank in 3a. They don't want none. My Yoemen are on a 17 game win streak. We want Daingerfeild in the big game. Trying to make it 2 out of 3.

Not stirring the pot bro. Just dropping my 2 cents. I would love to meet up with Teague in the playoffs. They are one of the teams we use to spank in 3a. They don't want none. My Yoemen are on a 17 game win streak. We want Daingerfeild in the big game. Trying to make it 2 out of 3.

Skcrib12,its all good and would like to play yall as well because that would be in Semi's. Lol. Cameron did knock Teague out of the playoffs in Bryan in the late 90's by a score of 7 - 3 in a defensive battle.Teague is a program that is on the rise getting a little attention as for the hype.Good luck to Yoe as yall have a great team that is very well coached.

Marlin struggled last year with slot-t teams (Rogers & Lago Vista), and they will match up better with teams that like to spread it out more. I think Connally may have worked on more of their passing game in the Marlin game, as they had at least 3 passes for TD's.

As far as this game, I think it could be close for a while, but I think Teague will probably outlast Marlin in the end. Teague by 14.

Defense proved me wrong as they did ten times better tackling and stopping buffalo's run game, but that was buffalo and they are not as athletic as Marlin.

Last year this game came down to the final play. I believe Marlin will give everything they have against us but I believe the balance that our offense is showing early on will be too much in the end.

Teague wins 42-28