Teague at Marlin

player73

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skcrib12,its all good and would like to play yall as well because that would be in Semi's. Lol. Cameron did knock Teague out of the playoffs in Bryan in the late 90's by a score of 7 - 3 in a defensive battle.Teague is a program that is on the rise getting a little attention as for the hype.Good luck to Yoe as yall have a great team that is very well coached.

Bro, we use to handle Teague in our non-district match ups in the pre season. I'm happy you guys are turning things around I just don't see how yall got ranked in the top 10. Good luck to the Lions of Teague.

What happened to the "All World" Tig Coach? He is not supposed to let things like that happen. Ever. I guess in non-district at least, it's not "Right Now" for them kittys from Tig. It's a great night to be a Marlin Bulldog! And you coach showed his butt too.

So what was the final score?

Hmmmmmmmm....... Hype all the way. At least Nac won! :)

What happened to the "All World" Tig Coach? He is not supposed to let things like that happen. Ever. I guess in non-district at least, it's not "Right Now" for them kittys from Tig. It's a great night to be a Marlin Bulldog! And you coach showed his butt too.

Homegrown what bigger prize. Please explain. Truth is its still early. Have to bounce back. Kids need to think they can be beat every week. Forgot state title and play right now.

im down with the Teague team every year but MY big prize is the 8th grade. I have 2 sons and a nephew on that team. Im down with the righTnow but im licking my chops for when this 8th grade group gets there. This young group of Lions sure do know how to WIN. Yall can bash me all yall want but it is what it is. I still c this varsity group getting better every week and I will be n the stands every week cheering them on. Like I said it's a great day to be a Teague Lion