Teague at Marlin

player73

im down with the Teague team every year but MY big prize is the 8th grade. I have 2 sons and a nephew on that team. Im down with the righTnow but im licking my chops for when this 8th grade group gets there. This young group of Lions sure do know how to WIN. Yall can bash me all yall want but it is what it is. I still c this varsity group getting better every week and I will be n the stands every week cheering them on. Like I said it's a great day to be a Teague Lion

Already jumping off the bandwagon for the varsity. And so it begins. I bet you weren't the first to jump after this lost though...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im down with the Teague team every year but MY big prize is the 8th grade. I have 2 sons and a nephew on that team. Im down with the righTnow but im licking my chops for when this 8th grade group gets there. This young group of Lions sure do know how to WIN. Yall can bash me all yall want but it is what it is. I still c this varsity group getting better every week and I will be n the stands every week cheering them on. Like I said it's a great day to be a Teague Lion

we got punched in the mouth several times, threw a couple back as well....didn't respond very well when things didn't go our way, have to learn how to keep going no matter what happens and what the scoreboard reads (whether down by 20 or up by 40). Marlin has as always some very good athletes and had a couple that played their butts off, congrats.

lions their have been some good play by all in spurts, but the good thing is in all three games we have not even reached half of our potential...come together, work hard, get the bitter taste out of our mouth, get in sync and go out there and play how you know you can.

remember every year there are some 10-0 teams that lose their first playoff game and no pre district game has any bearing on the district race or playoffs

yesterday was a great day to be a lion, today will and each day forward will

Already jumping off the bandwagon for the varsity. And so it begins. I bet you weren't the first to jump after this lost though...

Teague has got some of the best fans in High School Football. We will support OUR TEAM, win, lose, or draw. These boys will be ready when District rolls around. I don't know of anybody. Every team will have tough losses, it is how you respond to them. We still believe in the Lions and Coaching Staff. No Excuses, Marlin outplayed us last night, that's it. Good Job to the Marlin Bulldogs, they have some athletes. Trust me Teague will not stop just because of defeat, The journey to the other side is only attainable after great suffering....That was yesterday, looking past it, the time is Right Now, and I am sure they will be ready to play in Teague against 3A Groesbeck...

Makes me wonder how good Mart is after last nights game. I cant imagine them being that soft. I know Mart is well coached.

Mart beat Riesel 71-0....They are very good. They lost to a private school last week Dallas St Marks, they had an army and switched players in and out, Dallas St Marks beat them last year as well but they still made it to the State Championship game.. Yes they are well coached, one of the best coaches in Texas High School Football, the record proves it. Coach Nail knows what he is doing, and these tough games are scheduled for a reason, like homegrown said before Eyes are on a bigger prize. Mart isn't soft at all, neither is Teague, turnovers really hurt the Lions, but they will bounce back...

LOL, 3A Groesbeck, like we here in central texas don't know there classification. Is that you qualifier excuse if you lose or your gloat if you win? I have noticed most tig posters do that even for scrimmages.

It doesn't matter if it is 3A, 2A, or 1A, No excuses, we lost that's it, but the Lions will bounce back Believe That...Turnovers were the difference, hands down the Marlin Bulldogs came up with the big plays, interceptions, and fumbles. it doesn't matter if its by 1 point or 100 points a loss is a loss. This team is not going to give up very easily, we still believe in our Team..You got a problem with that? lol

I am a fan of many teams. I will see you guys play several time. Maybe my Bulldogs and you guys meet up again. If not. Good luck. But I wont be easy on you. Just tell it like it is.

I aint gonna sit here and argue with you or anybody else, this is the worst game I have seen Teague play since Johnson has been here, and yes I believe the difference was turnovers, Womack came up huge for Marlin. I would like to see a rematch, Marlin is always tough. No EXCUSES I believe Teague will bounce back, and make it pass the 2nd round ;) When the offense is clicking they are hard to stop...Hats off to Your Bulldogs, they played a good game...

I am a fan of many teams. I will see you guys play several time. Maybe my Bulldogs and you guys meet up again. If not. Good luck. But I wont be easy on you. Just tell it like it is.

Go take a look at last year when Teague beat Marlin, I don't see any negative posts about Marlin. Haters are gonna hate...Teague will bounce back, i'm done with this thread. Like I said before Good Game, Yes Teague had 3 turnovers, and the offense never got it going. Good Luck the rest of the way, and hope to see Yall playing in December, We Still Believe Our Lions will be...

Alright..... alright guys this is done week 2 is over on to week 3. Teague played like #### and marlin came to play and deserved to win this game. I hope as a Teague fan this doesn't start a losing streak or get the kids down. Their is some good athletes that deserve a good year this year but as they learned last night you can never take anyone for granted and even if your suppose to win on paper doesn't mean you can just show up and Marlin or anyone from now on will just lay down.

I'm very biased bout my lions and always have so I hope I'm wrong but I could see us losing to groesbeck and riecher and being 1-4 going into district if they don't pick themselves up and played better!

Good Luck rest of year boys ill always pull for y'all hope y'all bounce back!