Teague at Marlin

player73

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck against (3A) Groesbeck!

Tig fan: Now if we win, I can gloat about whipping an "always tough" 3a.

Tig fan: If we lose, we can qualify that it was a tough 3a team.

You are still on that?? Come on man? Teague got beat, no denying that. It doesn't matter what classification, these games are to be prepared for district. I don't know many fans in Teague that gloat about winning, can you name any? You are full of poop, I sure would like to put my boot up your TobinFrost lol...Teague lost against your Marlin Bulldogs, Congratulations, go celebrate, eat a cookie, just shut the hell up already...At least your team didn't walk off the field this year, remember that ABE32?? No Respect, or Class, although I am proud of your Bulldogs...Pop a Bottle, and keep celebrating, Teague is focusing on next week...CONGRATULATIONS!!! you get that? CONGRATULATIONS!! Yall won in Marlin, we Won in Teague...GAME OVER MARLIN WON...We don't give a damn about Yesterday.

I for one read all yalls post since the talk before the mart game. I watch yall scrimmage mexia and that other team. Turnovers kept mart from running away with the game and turnovers kept teague in the game. No yall had 3 turnovers against mart and marlin. Team with athletes. You can't have that against franklin and the 2a powerhouses you will face in the playoffs. You can't. In all mart title runs it was defense and special teams to get us there. You can't win in the playoffs if you can't have a shut down defense. Offense will be there. Look at aggies today. No defense all offense. I was at that game today

I for one read all yalls post since the talk before the mart game. I watch yall scrimmage mexia and that other team. Turnovers kept mart from running away with the game and turnovers kept teague in the game. No yall had 3 turnovers against mart and marlin. Team with athletes. You can't have that against franklin and the 2a powerhouses you will face in the playoffs. You can't. In all mart title runs it was defense and special teams to get us there. You can't win in the playoffs if you can't have a shut down defense. Offense will be there. Look at aggies today. No defense all offense. I was at that game today

You're exactly right. I haven't seen Teague play this year but with all the talk by their fans you'd think they were world beaters. I have seen Marlin this season...they are athletic but still nowhere close to being a good football team. At the beginning of the season I really thought that Teague could win their district but I don't see them beating Franklin or anyone good for that matter.

You're exactly right. I haven't seen Teague play this year but with all the talk by their fans you'd think they were world beaters. I have seen Marlin this season...they are athletic but still nowhere close to being a good football team. At the beginning of the season I really thought that Teague could win their district but I don't see them beating Franklin or anyone good for that matter.

Y'all do realize that y'all are trash mouthing high school students? and these boys read every word you say? I understand being a true fan but really???

Y'all do realize that y'all are trash mouthing high school students? and these boys read every word you say? I understand being a true fan but really???

And then you get on the other Tig thread and say if the o line will block!?!?! You do realize you're being a hypocrite, right? Do you know what that means?

And then you get on the other Tig thread and say if the o line will block!?!?! You do realize you're being a hypocrite, right? Do you know what that means?

Hypocrite?????? you have got to be kidding me, My son is on the O line, I have every right to say BLOCK!!! I tell them boys to their face to BLOCK... You guys get on here and bash the team, and talk like this is the NFL... all I said was if the O line would block, that is not bashing, These are HIGH SCHOOL Students that think football is all they have and then they read #### like this... I don't see anyone bashing other teams for the butt spankings they took, I don't see anyone else saying their coach made a fool of himself.. So why Teague?? I am sick of it.. We have a dang good coaching program on and off the field,

Hypocrite?????? you have got to be kidding me, My son is on the O line, I have every right to say BLOCK!!! I tell them boys to their face to BLOCK... You guys get on here and bash the team, and talk like this is the NFL... all I said was if the O line would block, that is not bashing, These are HIGH SCHOOL Students that think football is all they have and then they read #### like this... I don't see anyone bashing other teams for the butt spankings they took, I don't see anyone else saying their coach made a fool of himself.. So why Teague?? I am sick of it.. We have a dang good coaching program on and off the field,

You want to know why? Because just about every Tig poster on here except a few has made Tig out to be able to beat the Dallas cowboys and we hear the same thing everytime y'all get a coach and we get the same results year after year. Frankly, we're sick of hearing about how good Tig is...

You want to know why? Because just about every Tig poster on here except a few has made Tig out to be able to beat the Dallas cowboys and we hear the same thing everytime y'all get a coach and we get the same results year after year. Frankly, we're sick of hearing about how good Tig is...

I surely know that TEAGUE could not beat the Dallas Cowboys, I would never put them on that level of a playing field. But try to remember you are sick of the men smack mouthing about teague not the kids on that field. All I was trying to get through to you ALL is you are going back and fourth arguing about how good "your team" is and how bad Teague is not thinking about the football boys that get on here and read these topics. If you want to trash mouth the trash the person saying it not the team.. I know that the boys shouldn't be on these feeds but I have seen both of mine of here and it upsets me... I am a Teague Lion fan and will be no matter if we come in first place or last place. I don't care if my kid is the number one player or the worst player as long as he is playing with all he has and he plays with respect and his heart. If Teague loses then they lose the other team played a better game, but I sure as heck am not going to get on here and trash kids.... I LOVE football just as much as the next person and I go to see a good game no matter the winner...

In no way did I trash a high school player. If anything I was making a reference to Teague fans. All I said was that by judging by the outcome of the Marlin game, Teague is not as good of a football team as their fans have made them out to be.

This is a high school sports forum. People are going to come on here and post their opinions good, bad, or indifferent. If it upsets you then don't get on here.

By your logic, it sounds like you can't say anything negative on here unless you are a immediate family member of an athlete. Give me a break.

I have no doubt that the new coaching staff is doing a great job and that Teague is headed in the right direction.

The Teague people on here vary in their choice of how they post. Some people may like, some people may not. Teague is not some traditional powerhouse program. We know that. We try to back the kids and cheer them on. People here want to have a good program that is a winner. Coach Johnson and his staff have made great strides in that goal. He wants to win a state championship in every sport. I personally like that attitude. So if the "Tig" posts are that tiring, why not just ignore them? Most of them start as upcoming game matchup info or past game info and then get blown way out of proportion. Just my opinion.

imagesCAHJE11F.jpg

The Teague people on here vary in their choice of how they post. Some people may like, some people may not. Teague is not some traditional powerhouse program. We know that. We try to back the kids and cheer them on. People here want to have a good program that is a winner. Coach Johnson and his staff have made great strides in that goal. He wants to win a state championship in every sport. I personally like that attitude. So if the "Tig" posts are that tiring, why not just ignore them? Most of them start as upcoming game matchup info or past game info and then get blown way out of proportion. Just my opinion.

You and 73 post some good stuff and I like the way you two think. It's those other knuckleheads that don't have a clue and post outrageous "facts" which stirs people that understand how high school football goes up.

I just enjoy sports and try to support the kids. Some of the other guys are very passionate about the Lions. They may rub folks the wrong way, but they mean well. Thanks for not considering me a knucklehead :)

Dont hurt my feelings to be called a knucklehead.

You and 73 post some good stuff and I like the way you two think. It's those other knuckleheads that don't have a clue and post outrageous "facts" which stirs people that understand how high school football goes up.

and u think u understand hs football go figure

Too bad the fans can't come together and give them some positive reinforcement. After what happened in the stands against some players relatives, there isn't much said for respect and positiveness there. And a school board member sat right in the middle of them. Appalling. Get some class TIG.

Too bad the fans can't come together and give them some positive reinforcement. After what happened in the stands against some players relatives, there isn't much said for respect and positiveness there. And a school board member sat right in the middle of them. Appalling. Get some class TIG.

I surely know that TEAGUE could not beat the Dallas Cowboys, I would never put them on that level of a playing field. But try to remember you are sick of the men smack mouthing about teague not the kids on that field. All I was trying to get through to you ALL is you are going back and fourth arguing about how good "your team" is and how bad Teague is not thinking about the football boys that get on here and read these topics. If you want to trash mouth the trash the person saying it not the team.. I know that the boys shouldn't be on these feeds but I have seen both of mine of here and it upsets me... I am a Teague Lion fan and will be no matter if we come in first place or last place. I don't care if my kid is the number one player or the worst player as long as he is playing with all he has and he plays with respect and his heart. If Teague loses then they lose the other team played a better game, but I sure as heck am not going to get on here and trash kids.... I LOVE football just as much as the next person and I go to see a good game no matter the winner...

Well said!!!! Now........back to the kitchen.

Mam first let me tell you something. I played for Teague in the Hayes Era and what was said then is ten times worse then what is said now so if your kids or other kids r upset about the things said on this site then they need to grow up or just get over it bc they have it made compared to the things we had to witness and see on these sport sites.

Secondly if it hurts you this bad I highly suggest you don't Come on this site and if you do not want ur children to read the things said on here I also highly suggest you put some lock on the computer and or monitor your children's Internet search and make sure they don't go on to this site. This is not me telling you you what to do or telling you how to raise your children this is just me making a suggestion bc this isn't nothing I promise.

HA not even related and as for school board member in between I'm willing to bet your yella belly self wouldnt say anything to mr McSwane either. Go back to a Nac game