Nacogdoches Dragons Beat Lufkin Panthers!

backyardlegend

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll find out next week. They play Carthage in Carthage. EVERYBODY will be scratching their heads raw if Carthage stomps Nac and Lufkin stomps Longview!!

I was being a little over dramatic intentionally....... :)

wow. nac is not that good. the chances of them being that good are so small. poor lufkin

have you ever seen them play this year?

We'll find out next week. They play Carthage in Carthage. EVERYBODY will be scratching their heads raw if Carthage stomps Nac and Lufkin stomps Longview!!

lol. interesting way to look at it.

Hey backyarddragqueen last time I looked around joaquin had way way wayyyyy more respect from teams around here than nac... 1 win in like 20 years isn't that big of a deal. And I'm aware this is where the big boys talk that's why I'm here... Ill make a bet with you if carthage wins next week you never show you ignorant face on sdc again.

I'll make you a bet....if you are in New York City, you will be able to find someone that knows where Nacogdoches, Texas is.....I'll also bet you if you are New York City, you will neeeeeeeever eeeeever find anyone that knows where Joaquin is ..or how to pronounce it. But back to my original statement....Garrison owns Joaquin...always has and always will. Joaquin will never have a respected name in Texas when it comes to football or anything....unless maybe it's catfish charlie and cane poles....ha ha Nacogdoches will roll in Carthage unless they hire Panola County refs like they usually do. Oh and I'm starting a petition to cede JO-KWIN to Louisiana...what county are you guys in anyway,,,Panola, Shelby??? I forget. We just like to think of you as West Logansport. ....they only way to tell the difference is that you guys have slightly better roads and more fleas. Ha Ha...just kidding......you have a good night.

Great Job Dragons!!!!!!!!! I did not think you would be able to do this, but you proved me and everyone else wrong. You out played the Panthers on both sides of the ball all night long. Let the excuses poor in about the pack being down or they took you lightly or whatever. You earned this win!!!!

Great Job Dragons!!!!!!!!! I did not think you would be able to do this, but you proved me and everyone else wrong. You out played the Panthers on both sides of the ball all night long. Let the excuses poor in about the pack being down or they took you lightly or whatever. You earned this win!!!!

Where were yall so called NAC fans at last year lol. now since your team got there little 2 wins ya think your going to state just like lee lol!

Where were yall so called NAC fans at last year lol. now since your team got there little 2 wins ya think your going to state just like lee lol!

Let them enjoy their moment. They've already done something this season that your team failed to do.

The Pack are down, wayyyyy down. We lost to the worse team on our schedule.