Nacogdoches Dragons Beat Lufkin Panthers!

backyardlegend

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahahaha owned. JT has the biggest bandwagon fans of any team in East Texas. For them to call out other fans for being frontrunners is irony at it's best.

The fact that it's coming from a "miami" fan makes it downright laughable.

Alright ya fake Texas A&M fan didn't come till Texas A&M beat Alabama last year. how much you pay Johnny football to sign your autographs??

Sombody called Johnny football calling sombody a bandwagon fan and u probaly was never even a a&m fan when they where big 12. Y does jt have to have bandwagon fans all y'all where on lee bandwagon a week ago . The fan o here for jt I can say r all real fans we didnt jump ship after the lufkin game a bane agin fan would . If u ask me Longview has bandwagon fans

im not talking about them the other bandwagoners. and i belive anybody thats a fan of nac gots to be a die hard fan to watch a team like that year after year i say congrats they was bound to win one one day maybe they will do somthng this year

yea I know wat u talking but its kinda hard to come on SDC and support your team when they aint winning and when you do show your face on here u get pummeled. Perfect example...when JT kicked our home win streak down our throat we didn't hear the end of it. And that was '10 and I still here references of it still on smoaky.

,he talking about the other 32 people that picked Lee to win lol.

well that would include me in that group also lol...

Hey man...jus like Nac, yall shocked the world of SDC! Now go out and have that big letdown against Horn! Nawl just joking...bahahaha

Lets see...only Lee fans I can recall is scoutbailey who I think could be new and Go Lee who had been around 4ever

You are soooooo correct on that one... no lee fans on here but a couple willing to stick their neck out and claim it..

Im still here and will always be here.. That's my team. went there, played there.. Im a lee fan to the bone.. its who I am, win or lose