Palestine comes to Chapel Hill

Stankylegg

Chapel Hill played great football last night. Palestine made to many mental errors in all phases of the game particularly on Defense. Then turnovers killed us as well. Our Oline did not play nearly as well as usual. I will give some credit for that to the CH Dline. The Cats had their chances to get back into this game and every time the seemed poised to do it they shot themselves in the foot. On the bright side towards the end of the game Mitchel did a nice job while at running back, Lomax made a fine catch in the corner of the end zone. Luckett had a good game all things considered, and Owens played well. And... most important, it was a non-district game so it won't hurt us. Lesson learned for the Wildcats. I look for them to turn it around next week. As I said CH played a great game/ Good Luck with the rest of your season.

Chapel Hill played great football last night. Palestine made to many mental errors in all phases of the game particularly on Defense. Then turnovers killed us as well. Our Oline did not play nearly as well as usual. I will give some credit for that to the CH Dline. The Cats had their chances to get back into this game and every time the seemed poised to do it they shot themselves in the foot. On the bright side towards the end of the game Mitchel did a nice job while at running back, Lomax made a fine catch in the corner of the end zone. Luckett had a good game all things considered, and Owens played well. And... most important, it was a non-district game so it won't hurt us. Lesson learned for the Wildcats. I look for them to turn it around next week. As I said CH played a great game/ Good Luck with the rest of your season.

Good luck Palestine! Y'all have Athens, right?