Wildcard

Crawford

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the final 2 spots in the AL? (multiple voting)

• Texas
    • Tampa Bay
    • Cleveland
    • Baltimore
    • Kansas City
    • New York

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As early as last week, there were only 2 teams that was going to make the WC in the AL... (1) The 2nd place team in the AL West (2) The 2nd place in the AL East.

We sort of dropped the ball on that and now we have gone from one of the top teams in baseball to possibly missing the playoffs completely.

As early as last week, there were only 2 teams that was going to make the WC in the AL... (1) The 2nd place team in the AL West (2) The 2nd place in the AL East.

We sort of dropped the ball on that and now we have gone from one of the top teams in baseball to possibly missing the playoffs completely.

Exactly why I am so disappointed right now. At the high water mark, we had the second best record in the entire mlb. And now we are fighting just to make a wild card. Hopefully our guys will fight through this and secure one of the two wc spots.

Assuming we do make a wc, I say throw Darvish and hopefully he gets a some run support

Exactly why I am so disappointed right now. At the high water mark, we had the second best record in the entire mlb. And now we are fighting just to make a wild card. Hopefully our guys will fight through this and secure one of the two wc spots.

Assuming we do make a wc, I say throw Darvish and hopefully he gets a some run support

I watched an OTL on how Japanese pitchers pitch like 80+ innings in less than 7 days sometimes in high school. I say lets use Darvish the way he was trained in HS :)

Right now, I'd say Cleveland and Tampa Bay are going to be the Wild Cards. I won't count out the Yankees yet, because we finish with Tampa at Home and then Houston on the road. If the Yankees win those 6 games, then they make it. I didn't think I'd be saying that this late in the 2013 season. I've got the Red Sox and the Dodgers in the World Series this year.

Right now, I'd say Cleveland and Tampa Bay are going to be the Wild Cards. I won't count out the Yankees yet, because we finish with Tampa at Home and then Houston on the road. If the Yankees win those 6 games, then they make it. I didn't think I'd be saying that this late in the 2013 season. I've got the Red Sox and the Dodgers in the World Series this year.

He pitched 100 plus pitches over 15 games... Almost throw a perfect game and 3 no hitters what eles do you want in that

Haha I know, I love Darvish. He is the one pitcher on this staff that you feel is going to toss a 1-2 run gem 80-90% of his starts.

I would love to see all of his great work get rewarded with the playoffs this year. However, he only gets to show his stuff once every 4-5 games.