Chapel Hill Bulldogs (2-2) @ Henderson Lions (1-3)

Stankylegg

Battle for HWY 64  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes the win?

• Chapel Hill
    • Henderson

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henderson Leads 25-4-1 in the sreies

First meeting 1970 38-7 Lions win

Last meeting 24-6 Lions

Take Henderson in the mild upset. I don't think Chapel Hill is good enough yet to be considered blowing out any teams other than maybe Spring Hill.

Except lindale and Palestine! An soon to be henna son! Chapel hill is tunes up and ready for this game! It will get ugly!

Last meeting 24-6 Lions

Take Henderson in the mild upset. I don't think Chapel Hill is good enough yet to be considered blowing out any teams other than maybe Spring Hill.

Henderson has had CH's number for years. Henderson has a good coach. It's definitely a rebuilding year and Beating the Bulldgos would be very much welcomed in this rebuild year. CH better be ready, because they haven't proven anything yet. Predistrict doesn't mean a hill of beans. The real season starts now.

Last meeting 24-6 Lions

Do you have s link to the stat pages that show each teams program history?

If henderson is up after 3 quarters then i think they win..they have not been too good in the second halves of this year.

Chapel hill is a second Half team! In my defense i did say we would beat y'all in state but never said that about last years game! This is chapel hill vs Henderson! Gotta talk smack! That's what's makes this game so fun! If we lose ill be the first one to eat crow! I just think chapel hill is a handful of athletes better this season. I stick to my prediction, chapel hill by 17 or more!

Chapel hill is a second Half team! In my defense i did say we would beat y'all in state but never said that about last years game! This is chapel hill vs Henderson! Gotta talk smack! That's what's makes this game so fun! If we lose ill be the first one to eat crow! I just think chapel hill is a handful of athletes better this season. I stick to my prediction, chapel hill by 17 or more!

Yeah after 2010 and all that smack that (cough cough) BUZZFROG dished that backfired yall have been cautious against us! I dont think yall will ever underestimate any Henderson team ever again, no matter how bad we look lol. This henderson team is alot like CH last year, but a little better. We will get better as season goes but will probably get bounced first or second round of playoffs.

Henderson wins 27-21

Yeah after 2010 and all that smack that (cough cough) BUZZFROG dished that backfired yall have been cautious against us! I dont think yall will ever underestimate any Henderson team ever again, no matter how bad we look lol. This henderson team is alot like CH last year, but a little better. We will get better as season goes but will probably get bounced first or second round of playoffs.

Henderson wins 27-21

Lol.. Not cautious just respectful.

Henderson wins 27-21

You do realize only 21 would be a season low for CH????

LoL I wish same crappy joint, bad parking, grass field, and Visting section that makes some 2a teams blush.

Of course we added a 2010 State Champion sign on the scoreboard so our Hwy 64 Vistors can see LOL.

Well the recognition on 64 is more than chapel hill did. No signs or anything for our 2011 team! I've seen y'all's signs , very nice and deserving