Chapel Hill Bulldogs (2-2) @ Henderson Lions (1-3)

Stankylegg

Battle for HWY 64  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes the win?

• Chapel Hill
    • Henderson

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its on the fieldhouse wall. They are brand new

I saw those. They look nice. Now if they would make one like they did for the 89 team and also move the 89 sign so it can be seen again. Where it's at now the new building hides it from the road. I stil think we need signs on 64 for both teams

Yeah I think its very foolish yall's town didn't put any signs up for 2011 and 89. Its something to be proud of. We have a different looking one at the staium , that is nice.

There is actually a very nice sign for the 89 team, but it was covered up from HWY 64 by the fine arts addition.

Nope papers in fact I know of every game that Henderson has played since 1914. I also can tell you series between teams from Garrison all the way to Longview. Plus biggest wins and defeats.

I sure thought you posted a link back in 2010 when CH and Handerson played that showed all games in school history.

Hey Chapel hill, is there anything that would be important to know about Palestine? Since y'all already played them & Athens will face them this week!!

Their studd #5 moves all across the D-line. He will also play RB and WR on offense. At WR if the ball isn't coming to his side and it isn't a pass play he will take that play off every time. Makes it very evident to the saftey where the ball is going and ensures there is no threat of a reverse.

The offensive line has trouble protecting the quarterback at times. If you have an athletic d-line you can get solid pressure on their QB, but he is ellusive and can make plays with his legs, so it is important to contain him.

It was reletively easy for CH to run the football the entire night. 535 yards on 53 carries. 10.9 yards per carrry. A read option will work like a charm against their front seven.

Their studd #5 moves all across the D-line. He will also play RB and WR on offense. At WR if the ball isn't coming to his side and it isn't a pass play he will take that play off every time. Makes it very evident to the saftey where the ball is going and ensures there is no threat of a reverse.

The offensive line has trouble protecting the quarterback at times. If you have an athletic d-line you can get solid pressure on their QB, but he is ellusive and can make plays with his legs, so it is important to contain him.

It was reletively easy for CH to run the football the entire night. 535 yards on 53 carries. 10.9 yards per carrry. A read option will work like a charm against their front seven.

Thanks Studd.

I did hear about that #5 kid & their QB.

Hopefully Athens is able to practice extra hard on defense.

I don't always talk to chapel hill people, but when i do, i never fail to mention a certain game back in 2010...

28-21 BABY!!

Still think Henderson gonna win this one, I need ol' Buzzfrog on here to get it stirred up.

I think ol Buzz forgot his password again. Lol

I'm ready for this matchup. CH needs to play and turnover free ball game and limit the penalties.