elkhart@joaquin

ramfan1

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the Elks are 3-1, with wins over Alto, Frankston and Grapeland, and a loss to Centerville. Jeffrey Wilson is the real deal. Beating them is gonna be a tall order. Our kids really needed to get that game in last night to work on some of the areas where we need improvement. Now we need a good week of practice to get ready for Elkhart.

I believe the Elks are 3-1, with wins over Alto, Frankston and Grapeland, and a loss to Centerville. Jeffrey Wilson is the real deal. Beating them is gonna be a tall order. Our kids really needed to get that game in last night to work on some of the areas where we need improvement. Now we need a good week of practice to get ready for Elkhart.

that was a very long ride for nothing. we had more there than they did. i think burkville had maybe 15 people other than the workers. and thats a shame. they should support them better than that.

What he's saying is Joaquin people drove 2 hrs, knowing there was a good chance the game wouldn't be played, and if it was they'd be sitting in a flood to watch it. And they still had 5x as many fans as the home team.

u got that right when the ref came out and said the game was called some of the fans were yelling for them to play ball and it was really raining at the time.

Elks vs the Rams, dang being this close to hunting season who knows. lol

Rams by 17

yeah but right now the rams have turned into meateaters and we will be hunting some elks this comming week. i just pray there will be no one hurt. and to all u fans from elkhart have a safe trip here and back, go rams

We may get our best athlete back for this one. If so, defending both of the Belrose brothers will give Elkhart's defense fits. Having Gage back will be a big lift to our defense as well. I expect the Elks will try to throw the ball some to loosen our defense up for Wilson. How well we defend the pass will go a long way to deciding the outcome of this one.

We may get our best athlete back for this one. If so, defending both of the Belrose brothers will give Elkhart's defense fits. Having Gage back will be a big lift to our defense as well. I expect the Elks will try to throw the ball some to loosen our defense up for Wilson. How well we defend the pass will go a long way to deciding the outcome of this one.

man getting gage back would be a lift to the team he is a stud on both sides of the ball.