elkhart@joaquin

ramfan1

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and by the way, nice to have some quality 'Smoakers' from Joaquin to have a little trash talking with this week before the game! Hoping for some good, injury free football!

Im not a nice quality "smoaker"... im here to make you life hell until friday... Any problems? Good, Id hate to have to hit you with my week 4 edition of my famous tombstone piledriver.

Oh and by the way, nice to have some quality 'Smoakers' from Joaquin to have a little trash talking with this week before the game! Hoping for some good, injury free football!

most trash go's in the can but not trash talk. we like it here not sure about the quality part though.

Im not a nice quality "smoaker"... im here to make you life hell until friday... Any problems? Good, Id hate to have to hit you with my week 4 edition of my famous tombstone piledriver.

I've seen the tombstone pile driver. I still get the heeebeejeeebees over that. Eeeeeeeyooowww!!!

Elks should rush for 300+ and win by 14. I don't think one player coming back who hasn't played in weeks will matter. There is no substitute for game intensity and speed. If he has been out for weeks he will be slower and still nursing that injury in his head. I think the team speed of the Elks is too much for the Rams this week. Good luck to both Friday night

Be an interesting look at where Joaquin stands in the region. Although it was the first game, Elkhart played with and beat alto.

Joaquin will stand where they've always stood in the region , a mediocre playoff team that gets beat by a team with athletes/speed , IE: SA, Mart, Alto, WS, Bosqueville , ect.

Wow! I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said about us.

here's one for ya

Alto/Tenaha 42-7

Joaquin/Tenaha 47-6....kinda seems like even playing field. God I hope yalls football team does to them what yalls softball team did and make em stfu down there.

Always nice to dream big Greaseball. Take a hike.

oh well dude. 42-7. FINAL. I think before you come around here calling another schools team mediocre you need to prolly go help tighten that mess up down there. Alto looked like a hot mess. 14 yards rushing.lol....really?

oh well dude. 42-7. FINAL. I think before you come around here calling another schools team mediocre you need to prolly go help tighten that mess up down there. Alto looked like a hot mess. 14 yards rushing.lol....really?

I'very just come to accept the fact that Alto doesn't win in the pit and Tenaha doesn't win in Alto , am I wrong?? And besides, you get all huffy puffy about my Joaquin comment yet every bit of it is true.

Joaquin will stand where they've always stood in the region , a mediocre playoff team that gets beat by a team with athletes/speed , IE: SA, Mart, Alto, WS, Bosqueville , ect.

go back to last year and see what happened tin the joaquin elkhart game. they were bigger and faster and it was close in the first half then not so much in the second half.

I'very just come to accept the fact that Alto doesn't win in the pit and Tenaha doesn't win in Alto , am I wrong?? And besides, you get all huffy puffy about my Joaquin comment yet every bit of it is true.

just what team do u pull for. has joaquin beat yall is that why u r bashing the rams just wondering

just what team do u pull for. has joaquin beat yall is that why u r bashing the rams just wondering

he is an alto fan. Joaquin has definitely not beat them in recent memory.

I haven't seen Elkhart so I don't know what they have besides Wilson. I would think Joaquin is going to stack the box and dare Elkhart to beat them throwing the ball. Once again I don't know if Elkhart has the jimmys and joes to do this.

It's hard to take anything serious from someone like you who says Joaquin is going to win because of a "look" in someones eyes and pile drivers and other roody pooh nonsense.

An absolute tard you are. Some balls you must grow before another attempt at trash talking is taken.